Michelle's Paranormal Vault of Books's Reviews > The Return

The Return by Nicole R. Taylor

Wow! Just wow! Its hard to put into words how much I love this series, and am very anxious for book 3, Shadows Sons. I can’t wait till its out.

I really loved the twists and turns in this books, and some great surprises too. I wont be telling you any spoilers though, you need to read it yourself.
I know I was so shocked at the end of the first book, The Witch Hunter, and was so anxious to read this one to see what happens, as I did not want o accept the ending of that book, at all!

I did get a bit bored only in a few parts where the back-story got to be a bit much for me. Especially all the war talk with Zac’s story, I was not as interested in that part, but do see how it was important, but not sure if maybe it should have been a bit less maybe?

Other than those bits that I didn't really care for, I overall loved the book. It was well written as usual, and it was really hard to put down.

I highly recommend this series to all the paranormal romance lovers out there, the unique twist on these vampires and witches was great.

5 out of 5 stars for me. And the cover is great too.

I was given a copy of this book from the author for my honest review.

Book 1
The Witch Hunter (Witch Hunter Saga #1) by Nicole R. Taylor
And Book 3
The Shadow's Son (Witch Hunter Saga #3) by Nicole R. Taylor

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Return.

March 31, 2013 – Shelved
July 20, 2013 – Shelved as: author-req-for-review
July 20, 2013 – Shelved as: fantasy
July 20, 2013 – Shelved as: urban-fantasy
July 23, 2013 –
65.0% "man this book is great. was pleasently surprised at the halfway mark. great twist I was not expecting."
July 24, 2013 –
100.0% "wow! what a great ride, I love this series! I can't wait to read book 3. review coming soon. for sure is a 5 star for me."
July 24, 2013 – Finished Reading