Cathy 's Reviews > Finger Lickin' Fifteen

Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich

May 27, 2009

bookshelves: mystery, humor, read-in-2009

I'm getting this from the library first. I've enjoyed the last few, but they were double spaced with lots of blank pages. Just not enough substance for me to pre-order, as I used to do.
--------
Much better than the last few on the above issue, thank goodness. I will probably buy it at some point to keep my collection updated.
--------
It was a perfect Stephanie Plum book. I laughed out loud more times than I can count. More cars were destroyed than ever. The Lula-Grandma Mazur action continues to crack me up. Ranger and Morelli are still hot. Someday Steph is going to have to move past the current groove she's in, the character has had no growth or change at all, but the formula is still working here for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finger Lickin' Fifteen.

May 27, 2009 – Shelved
May 27, 2009 – Shelved as: mystery
May 27, 2009 – Shelved as: humor
Started Reading
page 56
18.18% "I forgot how hungry these books make me. Should have stocked up on junk food."
page 162
52.6% "Seriously funny, laugh out loud hilarious as only Steph and Lula can be."
page 226
73.38% "Why do so many people in petty positions of power get off on being huge pains in the a**?"
July 15, 2009 – Finished Reading