I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Twisted Perfection

Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines

I feel like such a groupie! Abbi Glines is magic and she just insights that type of behavior in me. I hate to gush, but everything I have read by this author is gold.

TWISTED PERFECTION weaves mystery and romance in a mostly pretty little package, but everything is not always perfect and that is exactly what makes the story of Woods and Della’s journey to romance a deliciously twisted story that was perfect for the side of me that craves a little angsty drama.

On one side, you have Della. She has a dark past that she is running from and vows never to get close enough to anyone to have to reveal the skeletons in her closet.

On the other side, you have this total catch of a man named Woods, the only problem is that Woods is ruled by his family’s iron fist and he spends the majority of the story trying to miraculously grow a backbone so he can stand up for what he truly believes in. As practically perfect as Woods is with Della, he has his own cross to bear regarding his family and I have to say, I was shocked and disappointed in his character’s behavior on several occasions – but how fun would a story be if all the characters behaved as you expect them to behave? Not much fun at all.

My thoughts on TWISTED PERFECTION can really just be summed up by the title – perfect title by the way ☺ If you are a lover of the new adult genre, characters full of lust and angst, then you have come to the right place. GET IT! READ IT!

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted Perfection.

March 30, 2013 – Shelved