★MC's Corner★'s Reviews > Kings Rising

Kings Rising by C.S. Pacat

Mar 25, 2013

I’ve been waiting for this book since like for-ev-er. Thank God!!!
Thank You so so much CS Pacat! Thank you so much with this beautiful and absolutely fascinating love story! I say all the waiting I’ve endured is worth it!
I’ve been a big fan of the ‘love story’ of Damen & Laurent since the first time I read their story!
I even re-read the first and second book before I read this. You know what? They are still my #1 M-M books favorite couple. I don’t know exactly why that is. But I know that no other fictional gay couple beats this two’s chemistry. *grin* *fanning my face*

*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• Kings Rising is the most HOTTEST, SEXIEST AND JUCIEST book of this series.
I actually remember my request on my review of the second book years ago… I said that I want more Damen and Laurent SEXy scenes. CS Pacat delivers, yes she did!
Daaaaamnnn! *fanning my face again*
SO HOT! It is kinda hard to sit… if you know what I mean. There are also these annoying–not really–butterflies that kept on fluttering in my belly, no kidding. *phew* *wiping the sweat off my face*

• I really love that the title is ‘Kings Rising’… in a way, I think, says it all and it’s just makes you more excited reading it. *thumbs up*

• I love the way the story ended. No gripes and everything. But I have to admit honestly that I was left wanting more. I mean I kinda don’t want to figure out their future in my head. I don’t feel that their story is unfinished I just really want more.
For all the things that happened to this two I think they deserves to have a novella or a full-length book that doesn’t have that much problems. Maybe just the two of them. Besides… they were not crowned yet… right? I kinda want to see that too. AND–too many ands, I know–I still don’t know who will they be together while ruling two different kingdoms.
PLEASE! C’MON GUYS! LETS BUGGER CS PACAT!

• CHARACTERS-
o DAMIANOS (Damen) – SO DARN HOT AND SEXY AND YUMMY. I wish he’s mine. *sigh* Lucky Laurent. He’s also very caring and loving. *sigh again*

o LAURENT – I envy you. *LOL*
This guy is evil, without a question. But you also got to love his wickedness.
There are some part of this book with Laurent’s POV I kinda wish there’s more. (Why? Because I want more!)
How do I pronounce his name? Is it the same as Saint-Laurent?

• This is a story like no other. Not because it involves two guys but in a way, I think, it is a book for everyone (exclude young ones). I think female reader will read this and some guys… well the open minded ones. I recommend it to everyone. READ THIS! You won’t regret it.

• I honestly will reread this whole thing soon.
There’s only few series that I reread, not even 10 series. So yeah.

@gleekidMC

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kings Rising.

March 25, 2013 – Shelved