Bradley's Reviews > A Christmas Carol

A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

bookshelves: fantasy, traditional-fiction
Read 2 times. Last read December 23, 2018 to December 24, 2018.

Ah, revisiting the past by revisiting the past. :)

Just in time for Xmas, I've successfully read this story to my daughter on Xmas eve. Is six too young for the original? Not at all. She cried when Tiny Tim died, freaked out when Scrooge got to see his gravestone.

Ahhh, what says Xmas more than a bunch of time-and-space traveling ghosts kicking your butt and telling you to stop being such a dick!?

NOTHING.

Merry Christmas one and all, and to all, a good night!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Christmas Carol.

Finished Reading
March 25, 2013 – Shelved
March 27, 2013 – Shelved as: traditional-fiction
March 27, 2013 – Shelved as: fantasy
December 23, 2018 – Started Reading
December 24, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

Trish :D
I'm so happy she read it with you (or let you read it to her in a way) and enjoyed it so much!

Bradley Hmmm, who would want to hear ME do a Christmas Carol when TIM CURRY could do it for me? lol

Trish Well, no offense, but that's true. It is Tim Curry after all. The guy who can pull of this

as well as this

Bradley Or this:

Trish *scratches head*
Legend? Or a movie I don't know?

Bradley Legend. Always Legend. :)

message 7: by Sud666 (new)

Sud666 Hey! That's the guy who is like "I am the Lord of Darkness and can not be harmed except by....." and then proceeds to tell Tom Cruise exactly how to kill him? I saw the movie a long time ago but that part irritated me.

Trish Aren't bad guys always doing either that or talking so much they are giving the good guys time to kill them?! It's beyond irritating.

message 9: by L. (new) - rated it 2 stars