Megan Hoelscher's Reviews > Distractions

Distractions by J.L. Brooks

Oh how do I start to review this amazing book? I had the honor to beta read this book by the lovely JL Brooks and it was an absolute emotional rollercoaster from the get go.

She pulls you in from the get go and her writing style is superb. She has such a way of writing this story that will keep you guessing until the very end. Some of the supsense books I have read before you can pretty much guess "who done it" but not with this one, I was completely blown away at the end of the book.

She writes with such amazing detail you feel like you are there living this story out. The main characters in her book; Violet, Shepard and Connor are very well written and you feel a connection with each one of them. There were times where I ugly cried with them, wanted to crawl through and smack the crap out of them and one point I was fist pumping.

If you haven't added this book to your TBR list go do it now! This book is going to be EPIC and I look forward to reading more from this lovely and amazing author!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Distractions.

Finished Reading