Debra Robinson's Reviews > A Personal Message From God

A Personal Message From God by Jayne Schriver

bookshelves: to-read

This book was good, about a protective big brother who leads a wild life, and though he doesn't believe in God, he does many good things to help others,especially toward the end of his life, that he hopes makes up for the bad stuff. I started it last night and finished it in one sitting on my kindle.

Her brother tells her some interesting things that go along with what all paranormal investigators have questions and beliefs about, from personal experience. The fact that we can do 'work' to allow us into the Light, even if we were't real religious people, is a comforting thing to know for those of us who have lost someone close who weren't particularly religious, yet were decent people.

I think every ghosthunter and "psychic" should read this book. It goes along wth much of what we already know about the afterlife, and makes perfect sense--that some spirits can be stuck between both worlds, or unable to go to the Light. I recommend it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Personal Message From God.