Nic's Reviews > Let It Snow

Let It Snow by Heidi Cullinan

bookshelves: mm, zz-amazon-yes

A fairy tale with lots of Christmas spirit! Let It Snow was a cute and sweet take on Goldilocks and the Three Bears as Frankie finds the bear that is just right for him!

Frankie's car runs off the road in a snowstorm, and he finds shelter in a cottage in the woods which comes complete with oatmeal and three lumberjacks. It's big, grumpy Papa Bear that grabs Frankie's attention.

Frankie and Marcus couldn't be more different in outward appearance. Big, strong, hairy Marcus and the much slighter and effeminate Frankie. There are other differences too. Marcus wants to live in his small town near his ailing mother and Frankie likes the safety of his large city existence.

My only small niggle with the story was Frankie's continued mentioning that he was 'swishy' and not manly. It continued a bit too much for me. Although I loved the little twist when Marcus was in touch with his own feelings and wanted to be the one who was treated like a princess.
(view spoiler)

Being stuck in a blizzard, in close proximity with each other, ensures they give in to the temptation for some passionate sex but it the emotional barriers that they need to overcome. Marcus has been hurt in the past and Frankie is afraid of living in a small and potentially prejudiced community. But this is a fairy tale and it's Christmas so of course all works out in the end for a wonderful.....and they lived happily ever after!

I publish all my m/m reviews on my blog so if you want to see all my m/m reviews in one place come visit at Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Let It Snow.

March 23, 2013 – Shelved
March 23, 2013 – Shelved as: mm
August 31, 2013 – Shelved as: preordered
November 26, 2013 – Shelved as: own-to-read-on-kindle
November 27, 2013 – Started Reading
November 27, 2013 –
0.0% "Wow. Got to watch that excessive snowfall!"
November 28, 2013 –