Home Is Where the Wine Is Book Blog's Reviews > Falling into You

Falling into You by Jasinda Wilder

Mar 22, 2013

bookshelves: favorites

HOT DAMN! 10 gazillion stars!!!!!
 photo omg_zps14994160.gif

photo tumblr_lh6qk8OmSl1qfkcdp.gif

photo upanddown_zps2edc07e9.gif

I loved this book! It was an emotional roller coaster but so so worth it. Jasinda has a way of writing that takes you into the book. You are right there with every high and every low...and oh the high and lows it did.

I'm not going to lie I bawled. The summary told you. You knew it was coming but damn it didn't make it hurt less.

photo sad.gif

I loved Kyle and I admit that I was a bit skeptical that I could like someone else so easier. But damn Colton is a very easy man to fall in love with. Two broken people finding comfort in each-other.

photo broken_zpsda5966dd.jpg

This book with own you. You will want to do nothing but read and find out what happens next.

It's electric. You feel the sexual energy seeping into your finger tips while reading it.

I could probably quote this entire book it was that good but here are some of my favorites.

"Don't leave me." I barely heard my own voice. "I...I don't want to," he whispered. "I love you. I love you." - Kyle to Nell

I worked. I studied. I played music. I was living dead, a guilt-ravaged shell. Now...I'm alive. So alive, And I like dirty words. - Nell

"One minute you're all classy and kind of aloof and beautiful and everything, and then you seem to just...let go, and something wild comes out of you. You turn into this..." Shameless slut-beast? I suggest.

My Kyle
 photo kyle_zps5a66faa3.jpg

My Nell
 photo nell_zps66dc3e01.jpg

My Colton
 photo colton_zpscab15d69.jpg

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling into You.

March 22, 2013 – Shelved
January 27, 2014 – Started Reading
January 29, 2014 –
75.0% "damn this book is good"
January 29, 2014 –
75.0% "damn this book is good"
January 30, 2014 – Finished Reading