Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️'s Reviews > Undeniable

Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan

bookshelves: not-interested

I was a bad girl and read too many reviews on this and I just don't think I want to read a book with so much cheating and disrespect. I get that it's more real and all that, but I don't want real. I get enough real.

I want fiction.

Edited 12/8/18: My favorite review on this book to date, courtesy of my buddy Ana: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undeniable.

March 20, 2013 – Shelved
July 3, 2013 – Shelved as: not-interested
May 1, 2014 – Shelved as: fuck-to-the-no
November 17, 2016 – Shelved as: not-interested

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)

Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️ Oh lord, I said I wouldn't read this, but now I have it on my kindle as part of a bundle...what to do, what to do...

AmyLouAldaMay Yeah, I really had a hard time with this one. At first, I laughed my ass off at just how ridiculous it is. Then, I hated the shit out of it. But about six months later, I kept thinking about it, and decided I really liked it. Now, I'm reading the second one, and I'm pissed off again! Deuce = still a world class asshole; all the way around; and Eva = still a world class dumbass; all the way around. (Mind you, they are still pissing me off, and the second book isn't really even about them!) GAH!

Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️ AmyLouAldaMay wrote: "Yeah, I really had a hard time with this one. At first, I laughed my ass off at just how ridiculous it is. Then, I hated the shit out of it. But about six months later, I kept thinking about it, an..."

LOL!

Malinda I wish I had realized how bad it was before I started it. I hate DNF so I suffered through this one to the end but it was a lesson in torture. :P

Aisha  ☠️☠️ Same, I have read review and I'm not reading it.

He has no respect for her and treats her like garbage. Damn makes me want get in the book and kick some sense through his balls.

message 6: by Leigh (new)

Leigh I did the same thing with reviews, that's why I never read this series. I don't need my stories that real :)

Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️ Totally. I can handle a lot of gray area, but this one sounds like the awesomeness is not worth the heartache to me lol

Malinda Yeah, this was probably the book that came closest to a DNF for me because it was so painful to get through. If you don't like pain and mountains of drama (not to mention the cheating H), I'd stay away from this one. :)

Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️ Malinda wrote: "Yeah, this was probably the book that came closest to a DNF for me because it was so painful to get through. If you don't like pain and mountains of drama (not to mention the cheating H), I'd stay ..."

Oh, I plan on it!

message 10: by Lori (new)

Lori I had this on my TBR list and then I read the reviews about the cheating and the h being a doormata nd i just can't. Cheating is a hard NO for me!

Malinda Lori wrote: "I had this on my TBR list and then I read the reviews about the cheating and the h being a doormata nd i just can't. Cheating is a hard NO for me!"

Oh, and it's so much worse than just the cheating.... :P

Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️ Malinda wrote: "Lori wrote: "I had this on my TBR list and then I read the reviews about the cheating and the h being a doormata nd i just can't. Cheating is a hard NO for me!"

Oh, and it's so much worse than jus..."

Yeah, that's why I heard. I can handle some cheating, depending, but I heard this book takes it and abuse to a whole new level.

message 13: by Anala (new)

Anala I think this is one of those books where I will just take everyone's word and don't bother with this one. I love my kindle, I would never do anything to hurt it. And I believe reading this will cause some damage.

Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️ Anala wrote: "I think this is one of those books where I will just take everyone's word and don't bother with this one. I love my kindle, I would never do anything to hurt it. And I believe reading this will cau..."

Lol

Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️ Ana wrote: "SO BAD."
Your review made my soul smile.