I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Ten Tiny Breaths

Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker

Okay, so sue me…. I’m posting a picture review ☺. Okay, well a review with one picture in it… I couldn’t resist because this thought kept going through my mind: Bad Ass Girls Ride Bad Ass Boys! If I were a t-shirt kind of girl, I might make one just for this book. This is what it might look like and if I were a college girl, then I might have this poster in my room, but I am neither, so I will just stick with the delicious memories of their sexy words and emotional tug of war.

photo QuentinElias3_zps65f9219a.jpg

TEN TINY BREATHS will definitely kick up your heart rate a notch or two! You’ll be panting over the chemistry between Miss Bad Ass herself, Kacey and her mysterious, self-appointed protector from all evil, Trent. Didn’t he get the memo? Kacey Cleary is definitely capable of taking care of herself.

Kacey is the kind of girl who might give you a sweet smile, if you’re lucky, then turn around and level you with a roundhouse kick to the face. Yeah, she’s a pretty badass bitch. With all that tough girl sass comes a lot of issues and her sexy neighbor-man, Trent is more than willing to help her work them out in more ways than one and the journey is rockin’! Although Kacey has a wall of steel surrounding her, she is but a mere twenty-something with raging hormones and she is ready to work anything and everything out with Trent, but only in the bedroom. *Screeeeeech* Put on the breaks! Trent has a one-track mind, but not how you think! He wants to help her heal from her tragic past and has other ideas about what’s best for Kacey.

I feel a set of warm lips trail my belly. He knows that will melt my defenses. He’s not playing fair. Worse, I don’t want him to play any other way. “I should have just focused on making you happy. And I will. From now on, Kacey. I will. I will devote every day for the rest of our lives to making you happy. I promise.”

No good romance is complete without a little drama, right? Never fear, there is just enough drama to keep you guessing and dialed in to the story and the characters. Although I guessed the twist very early on and have recently read a similar story, I was still captivated by the characters and the story. I can’t wait to read the next installments – I am really looking forward to seeing how the supporting characters’ stories play out. I am certain it will be just as entertaining as TEN TINY BREATHS.

If you like angsty, dramatic romance reads, be sure to snatch up this hot little number, but be forewarned it’ll suck you in until you finish!

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ten Tiny Breaths.

March 19, 2013 – Shelved
April 18, 2013 – Shelved as: setting-bar-or-restaurant
April 18, 2013 – Shelved as: setting-strip-club
April 18, 2013 – Shelved as: sexual-mix-mf
April 18, 2013 –
30.0% "Oh how I love a bad ass bitch!"
April 20, 2013 –
83.0% "I KNEW IT! I FREAKING KNEW IT! Knew what? I can't tell you - might ruin the book... Still a good book, but there is another book with the same plot line and I can't think of the name of it right now..."
April 20, 2013 – Shelved as: zz-reviewed
April 20, 2013 – Shelved as: zz-read-or-reviewed-new-adult
April 20, 2013 – Finished Reading
May 4, 2013 – Shelved as: zz-blog-list
July 1, 2013 – Shelved as: i-love-this-new
July 1, 2015 – Shelved as: i-love-this-all

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

chass me too!!! All my favorite books have them!! Any recommendations?

message 3: by 0rigin3l (new) - added it

0rigin3l Great review!

message 5: by I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (last edited Apr 20, 2013 05:51PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Chass. I would recommend (and I have reviews for every one of these ;-) These were all 4 or 5 star reviews for me:

Risking It All by Jennifer Schmidt Beauty From Pain (Beauty, #1) by Georgia Cates Collide (Collide, #1) by Gail McHugh Vain (The Seven Deadly #1) by Fisher Amelie Rule (Marked Men, #1) by Jay Crownover Witness Protection (The Witness, #1) by Bec Botefuhr Making Him Sweat (Harlequin Blaze #740) by Meg Maguire Accidentally on Purpose by L.D. Davis On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) by Samantha Young Crow's Row (Crow's Row, #1) by Julie Hockley That Boy (That Boy, #1) by Jillian Dodd The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) by Abbi Glines Finding Home by Lauren Baker