Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy's Reviews > Club Justice

Club Justice by Mara McBain

My biker rush continues with this 5+++ hot Ride
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Zeke Garrett Brawer

My Ginny Brawer

❤♡❤20 Years in Happy Biker Land❤♡❤

I absolutely loved this crazy right. It is a different kind of romance and biker book that I have previously read for sure.

This story is not about a budding romance but life of a President of a MC for 20 years and 20 years into a marriage with kids. Zeke is a cop in a big city that he commutes from his quite hometown where he is a president of a motorcycle club that he started with his buddies when he came back when he was doing with Marine life. His wife and mother of his children is a tough old lady, but also sexy as hell and loved by all... MC brothers, town people and their "adopted" son Mox. She is seen as a Queen and treated as thus. She is also a fierce lioness who protects her cubs (her 3 sons... even if she did not give birth to one of them) and her husband's club members and their future and current old ladies. However, things were not always like that... Zeke rescued beat up and broken Ginny from her abusive father and never let her go.

“You are too damn stubborn for your own good. I’m your man. You bring your problems and fears to me, and I take care of them. That is what a man does,” he said, then pushed her back to look down at her. His fingers closed around her chin and forced her to look at him. “You promised to trust me that night you showed up behind The Lantern. Has that changed?”

However this story is dark and at some points very cringe worthy. At one point it is U-G-L-Y. A true nemesis of her husband who has a real hard on to bringing him down with crazy passion doesn't stop at anything to bring hurt into his life and throwing hurdles and creating cracks in his marriage.

But Zeke is an even more fiercer papa bear who will protect his family and his club with a motto of Protect, provide, and procreate.

Absolutely fabulous read... pour some tequila... strap on some leather and enjoy meeting these complex and fun characters that belong to Trinity Falls motorcycle club.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Club Justice.

March 19, 2013 – Shelved as: series
March 19, 2013 – Shelved
March 19, 2013 – Shelved as: bikers
April 8, 2013 – Started Reading
April 8, 2013 –
23.0% " This story is all kinds of awesome... just want to be an old lady even more\n \n Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
April 8, 2013 –
36.0% "Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
\n \n Mamma Ginny needs to knock out Mox's mom for that vile mouth\n \n Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
April 9, 2013 –
74.0% " OMG! wow... that was craaaaaaaaazy. Poor Ginny!\n \n \n "
April 9, 2013 –
79.0% " I'm going to need a whole bottle to keep reading\n \n “You have to use your head and trust me to do what’s best for you. Do you think I was fucking kidding last night when I told you that you’re my whole damn world? I swear to God I wouldn’t want to fucking live without you.\n \n "
April 9, 2013 – Finished Reading
April 13, 2013 – Shelved as: mind-screw
April 13, 2013 – Shelved as: panty-dropper-swoon-worthy-hot-male
April 13, 2013 – Shelved as: romance-angst
April 13, 2013 – Shelved as: touch-of-murder-or-violance

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)

Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter This sounds perfect for us!!

Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter Alpha Males, Bikes and Tats what isn't to like!!

Angela I liked this one, the second one was great! Looking forward to more from this series!!!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Angela wrote: "I liked this one, the second one was great! Looking forward to more from this series!!!"

Thanks Angela :)

So far so good here... loving the characters

Angela Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "Angela wrote: "I liked this one, the second one was great! Looking forward to more from this series!!!"

Thanks Angela :)

So far so good here... loving the characters"

Yeah book one was good for me, nice intro to the characters and their lifestyle, book 2 was better and now I'm seriously looking forward to book 3!! Enjoy!!!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Oh that's interesting. I had the opposite reaction to book 2.

Angela Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "Oh that's interesting. I had the opposite reaction to book 2."

Oooohhhh I loved Mox... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Angela Did you read Madeline Sheehan's Undeniable yet??

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Yes I read it. Loved it all except for (view spoiler)

Angela Ahhhh yes, that was probably my least favorite part as well...but it was one hell of a kick a$$ biker book! Why did you read this series book 2 first? Just wondering...

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Angela wrote: "Ahhhh yes, that was probably my least favorite part as well...but it was one hell of a kick a$$ biker book! Why did you read this series book 2 first? Just wondering..."

What do you mean? oooh when I said opposite reaction... I meant from reviews... albeit it was 1 other person but they didn't like 2nd... said it was YA/NA

Angela Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "Angela wrote: "Ahhhh yes, that was probably my least favorite part as well...but it was one hell of a kick a$$ biker book! Why did you read this series book 2 first? Just wondering..."

What do you..."

Oooonhhhh I gottcha! I thought you meant you read the second and int like it as much lol! Ok well, enjoy and I hope you enjoy 2 as much as I did :)

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Angela wrote: "Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "Angela wrote: "Ahhhh yes, that was probably my least favorite part as well...but it was one hell of a kick a$$ biker book! Why did you read this series..."

we will see... I'm really hating Mox's mom... is she a lot in the 2nd book?

Angela Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "Angela wrote: "Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "Angela wrote: "Ahhhh yes, that was probably my least favorite part as well...but it was one hell of a kick a$$ biker book! Why did you r..."

Nope...hate her too!!!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy good! 'cause I already had enough of her lol

Angela Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "good! 'cause I already had enough of her lol"

I hear ya! She's in it a little but everyone hates her...as they should... evil b!tch lol

message 19: by Desiree (new)

Desiree I'm not entirely sure what this book is about but now I want to read it only because of your casting of Zeke. I like his nipple piercings. Lol ;P

message 20: by Christy (new)

Christy That guy is FREAKING YUM!!! ;-)

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Desiree wrote: "I'm not entirely sure what this book is about but now I want to read it only because of your casting of Zeke. I like his nipple piercings. Lol ;P"

oooh I didn't notice those. But Zeke is pretty hot papa/president of MC

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Christy wrote: "That guy is FREAKING YUM!!! ;-)"

I know right! oooh yum

message 23: by Desiree (new)

Desiree Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "Desiree wrote: "I'm not entirely sure what this book is about but now I want to read it only because of your casting of Zeke. I like his nipple piercings. Lol ;P"

oooh I didn't notice those. But Z..."

haha how did you not notice them lol. I noticed them right after his sexy tatts ;))

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* ooooo, WOW!! Yo man is FINE!! Nipple rings, and tats....mama likey!!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy I'm afraid to burst that bubble but... (view spoiler)

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* Well, Dayum!! Your killing me,....lol, I kid, I kid, it totally doesn't matter. I have plenty of dirty thoughts about them for that to be inconsequential right now. *wiggles eyebrows*

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Jamie wrote: "Well, Dayum!! Your killing me,....lol, I kid, I kid, it totally doesn't matter. I have plenty of dirty thoughts about them for that to be inconsequential right now. *wiggles eyebrows*"

sorry... just pretend that he does... like we pretend that the book guys w/long hair have short hair

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* Yes, yes!!! I have some major imagination (:

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "just don't picture this guy

"

message 31: by Desiree (new)

Desiree Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "just don't picture this guy

"

hahah lmao that guy has some moves.

message 32: by Jexa (new)

Jexa I've been so freakin' curious about this one...Can't wait to see what you think. Hopefully, that'll help me decide if I wanna dive in or not!

Angela LOL i love that you said that....I totally cut everyone's hair in my head too!

Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter Oh my god your picture of Zeke is freaking hot.....can't wait to get my hands into this character!!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Jexa wrote: "I've been so freakin' curious about this one...Can't wait to see what you think. Hopefully, that'll help me decide if I wanna dive in or not!"

I can tell you already... DIVE IN!

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Jamie wrote: "Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "just don't picture this guy

"

And then there's that guy....Did ya hear that? It was the sound of my imagination bubble busting. *snickers*"

COME ON! he's sexy!... look at him shake those hips

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Desiree wrote: "Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "just don't picture this guy

"
hahah lmao that guy has some moves."

ye probably better than dancer than me lol

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Angela wrote: "LOL i love that you said that....I totally cut everyone's hair in my head too!"

Very few people rock the long hair look... that guy from Saturday Night Lights or something and Jax from SOA... even my love Eric from True Blood can't rock long locks... but thankfully no more of that nonsense

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Dana wrote: "Oh my god your picture of Zeke is freaking hot.....can't wait to get my hands into this character!!"

Why thank you Dana :)

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "Jamie wrote: "Vika S - ♔ of GIF according to Sharon wrote: "just don't picture this guy

"

And then there's that guy....Did ya hear that? It was the sound of my imagination bubble busting. *snicke..."

I give him that, he's got moves.

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ I keep hearing such mixed reviews on this series...but I'm so curious about it. Can't wait to see what you think of it when you finish

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy LKay wrote: "I keep hearing such mixed reviews on this series...but I'm so curious about it. Can't wait to see what you think of it when you finish"

ye me too... but so far I love it!... I don't who I have a bigger crush on here baby Zekes or Zeke or Ginny or her bff

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy ♠ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ♠ wrote: "great pics Vika!"

Thanks Sharon

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ You are destroying me!!!! <3

message 46: by David - proud Gleeman in Branwen's adventuring party (last edited Apr 10, 2013 02:40AM) (new)

David - proud Gleeman in Branwen's adventuring party Vika, here's a special biker smiley, just for you!!!
biker

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy David wrote: "Vika, here's a special biker smiley, just for you!!!

I love it! Thanks David!

Baba  Great gifs/pics, Vika! :))
Glad you enjoyed it.

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Baba ♥♥♥ Marcus, Tyler, Tate, Dan, Ty, & Hunter wrote: "Great gifs/pics, Vika! :))
Glad you enjoyed it."

I did... I started a bit on #2... and it just picks right after this one. I think (view spoiler)

message 50: by Pam (new)

Pam LOVE LOVE LOVE your Zeke !!! Damn, he's hot! Great review Vika :) I tried the sample awhile back, but I think it was to close after I read Undeniable, and didn't work out so well for me ...

« previous 1