Aman's Reviews > Just for the Summer

F 50x66
Mar 18, 2013

bookshelves: favorites

Reviewed @ Enticed by Books

Entangled Bliss is turning out to be my favorite source for sweet heartfelt romances. I loved Just for the Summer. It was a perfect length, summer story that took place in a small town where a mother searches for the son she gave up for adoption 8 years ago and now wants to see for herself if she made the right decision for her little boy. In the process, she ends up falling for the very flirtatious, single father of her son and is stuck in a position where she can make everyone happy by pretending or hurt them by revealing her true identity.

Dani is one of the sweetest and most genuine character I've ever came across. Reading about her makes me feel like I know someone like her, she has that nurturing quality that I admire in a person. Her story of how she became pregnant and why she had to give up her child was heart-breaking but I commend on her courage to do the right thing, no matter how hard it was for her. Her moments with Sam were precious to read and I enjoyed seeing them together. Besides the serious issues, this book was filled with playful flirtations and witty banter between Dani & Matt. Some of their dialogues are so spontaneous and lough-out-loud hilarious that you know you're going to have a blast reading their story. I had so much fun reading about Dani & Matt, I was praying them to work out their differences and have happy ending because they both deserved one.

Just for the Summer is a fast-paced, light yet very very romantic book about a mother and the consequences of her past decisions that brought her to where she was always supposed to be. It had a very cute ending and I loved it. I highly recommend this book. Better yet, give Bliss imprint a try if you haven't already. As far as some of their books I've read, they always leave me satisfying and makes me smile in the end.

A Copy was provided by Entangled Publishing via Netgalley for an honest review. (Thank You so much!)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just for the Summer.