I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Beautiful Bastard

Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren

That is one beautiful bastard. I wouldn’t kick him out of my bed. Or car. Or dressing room. Or elevator, or—.

Let me finish that for you… or— ANY—FUCKING—WHERE! Yes, I will take that “Beautiful Bastard” anywhere and anyway I can possibly have him!

Intelligent. Focused. Driven. Intern, Chloe Mills has all of that going for her and more. She is intensely dedicated to becoming a high-powered executive, but first, she must complete her MBA internship, working at Ryan Media with the world’s biggest asshole as a boss. Make that a “BEAUTIFUL BASTARD” boss. Chloe is in a great position. She has successfully positioned herself as BEAUIFUL BASTARD’s right hand woman; she is indispensible. Lucky for Chloe she has a thick skin and can handle just about anything the Beautiful Bastard throws at her, but when he starts throwing dirty hot sex signals her way, she is toast, but still somehow manages to hold her own.

You know, it’s a good thing you’ve got that big dick to make up for that mouth of yours.

Bennett Ryan is a god among men in the marketing world. Scratch that, it’s safe to simply say he is a god among men in any world and he pretty much knows it. Handsome, sharp in the mind and sharp in the tongue; he is straight business and makes no effort to mince words. His brusque persona coupled with his handsome exterior has earned him the title: BEAUTIFUL BASTARD in certain circles… Chloe’s circles… Bennett has good reason for his door-slamming, furious outbursts; he is all out of sorts and is having difficulty coming to grips with the emotions he is feeling for his charge, Chloe. When he finally throws caution to the wind and makes his move on the woman who has turned him into this angry, tangled mess of a man he has become, fireworks explode and all hell breaks loose. Winning over his spitfire intern isn’t quite as easy as he had anticipated, but then again, anything worth having is worth fighting for...

You see, he wants something that’s mine, and he can’t have it.

Well then Mr. Bastard, you had better get your shit together and do something about it!

BEAUTIFUL BASTARD has all the fiery passion I crave in a great romance. The characters are three-dimensional and reeled me in right away! The chemistry between Chloe and Bennett is off the charts hot! If sexy and smart characters are what you crave, then you’ll love the dynamics BEAUTIFUL BASTARD has to offer. Get it! Read it! You’ll be begging for more!

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher via NetGalley for an honest review.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Bastard.

March 17, 2013 – Shelved
May 15, 2013 – Shelved as: sub-theme-no-menage-experience
May 15, 2013 – Shelved as: tone-erotic
July 1, 2013 – Shelved as: i-love-this-new
July 1, 2015 – Shelved as: i-love-this-all

Holly Wasn't this one great Cherra?? And I just finished Beautiful Stranger and I loved it even more!!

message 2: by I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) (last edited May 15, 2013 04:38AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) REALLY??? You liked it BETTER... HOW IS IT POSSIBLE???

I really loved this one! I like it when the H/h are both feisty and passionate...yum!!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Did you get Beautiful Stranger on NetGalley?

Holly Irk? I loved BB and Chloe so much I never dreamed that I would love Max and Sara as much, much less more! :) No, I actually found the actual paperback of Beautiful Stranger at Target the other day, so of course I grabbed it!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Ok, just making sure I wasn't missing out :-) I'm on it!