SARIT's Reviews > Hexult

Hexult by Perry Aylen

A good book fold inside a new idea, so much as a Sci Fi book. It will consider brilliant if if it will include other kind of meanings. It will consider out standing this idea will keep your thoughts in every other moment.

Well you all can imagine to yourselves how the vast white plans of ice capture my mind. With this amazing idea of heat from the depth of the planet creating islands which people can live on. So it is really not important if because some kind of future catastrophe, or on other planet or universe.

Another thing that capture my mind is something with the color of Medieval- prejudices, superstitions, mistrusts and a lot of lot of hate. I know, sadly it is not exclude only to this time, but then the mixture was so very strong. Poor Elya.... how it happened at all? How dark and evil connected together? I can't imagine if Perry would try to insert some one really dark to this environment.

Sometimes it just made sheath with frustration, why Jacob wouldn't stop everything and demand that everybody will treat her properly.

But Jacob and Elya like the true scientists they are didn't let the ignorance to stop them from sharing their knowledge. this remind another scientist which i came to know just now and fell in love with:"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting system, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." George Washington Carver , also born when the times were dark and thick with hate - times when people enslave others and still he out shine and contribute to those who treat him as such.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hexult.

March 14, 2013 – Started Reading