Cristina ❤️ 's Reviews > Just for the Summer

Just for the Summer by Jenna Rutland

Mar 14, 2013

***SPOILERS***

Gosh, I love this book! It was so full of feelings and I felt all of them. I'm so happy I had the opportunity to read it. This book was amazing.

It's about Dani, a nurse who went to Lake Bliss to meet her son. Her son was sam, the sheriff's adoptive son. The thing is, the sheriff, Matt, is hot and Dani fell in love with him. In the beginning, was lust, passion, but after, they fell in love.

I like Matt, he's funny, charming and he loves so much his son. He don't want a short relationship, he want something forever, a woman who loves Sam and is not careless. And that woman is exactly Dani. She loves cooking, she loves Sam and she loves Matt. Her story is not a happy story. She was abused when she was eighteen years old and after 9 months, Sam was borned. She wanted a better life for him, so she gave him to adoption.

She suffered very much and she regreted this, but when Sam found out that Dani were his mother, he received her with love and happiness. Not the same thing happened to Matt. He was angry when he found out and he compeled Dani to leave the town.

He realized he has done a huge mistake and he can stop her at time. He asked her to marry him and she accepted.

It was a very beautiful story and I had so many feelings when I read it. It's written very well and I recommend you this book. Rating 5/5 stars.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just for the Summer.

March 14, 2013 – Shelved