Nic's Reviews > Fire Balls

Fire Balls by Tara Lain

bookshelves: mm, series, athletes-sports, fire-police-emt-law-security, zz-amazon-yes

Another great combination of characters with the flamboyant artist Rodney and the gorgeous firefighter Hunter.

Interestingly, I didn't really like Hunter when first introduced. His attitude to Rodney, the out and proud 'queen' was unsettling. It was clear that he didn't want people to 'get the wrong' idea about him if he was seen with Rodney but it wasn't until much later in the book that the true reasons become clear and his behaviour seems better justified.

The story is interesting as both Rodney and Hunter pursue relationships with other people. But they can't resist the pull of each other. (view spoiler).

The sexual relationship between the two men was full of surprises as were both men. Rodney was tough and able to stand up for himself and other's when required. The 'flaming queen' definitely had some tricks up his sleeve!

This was a really enjoyable story.

I now publish all my m/m reviews on my blog so if you want to see all my m/m reviews in one place come visit at Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fire Balls.

March 13, 2013 – Shelved