Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Mile High

Mile High by R.K. Lilley

The Cockpit....I could never look into the front of any flying death bus in the sky since I was in an emergency plane crash landing. It kind of scared me for life... leaving me with the inability to read books, watch TV shows or movies that have some type of airplane plot in them...like Lost, Cast Away, Snakes on a Plane -- you get it. I put off reading the Up in the Air series by R.K. Lilley because of my plane issue. Well...I got the hell over it after scoring a first class ticket with Mr. James Canvendish. In book one of this fast paced smutastic book/trilogy we are introduced to Bianca, her best friend Stephen and James. Bianca is a young, gorgeous flight attendant with her own mental carry-on bags full of issues. While at work, she who catches the eye of first class passenger James Cavandish. James is a young, super effing hot, wealthy, man-whore who is deeply involved in the BDSM lifestyle. James sets his sights on dominating Bianca - who happens to be a virgin. Bianca and James end up falling for each other in their own special banged up way. I'm going to remain spoiler free here....and just say they have to overcome many emotional obstacles before their relationship crashes and burns on a runway.

If you devoured 50 Shades or the This Man series....you will want to check this super HOT read. I'm on book three now. I have to say I like this series way more than 50 Shades...just for the writing style alone. This is one hell of a steamy page turner...This is Kindle Crack.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mile High.

March 13, 2013 – Shelved
March 13, 2013 – Shelved as: romance-with-a-side-of-smut
March 14, 2013 – Started Reading
March 14, 2013 –
March 14, 2013 –
100.0% "Review to follow."
March 14, 2013 – Finished Reading
March 15, 2013 – Shelved as: dysfunction-at-its-best
March 15, 2013 – Shelved as: favorites

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Juany James is the ULTIMATE book boyfriend!

Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri Love him minus the black and blue roses ;)

Juany That was pretty crazy. And when he put her in that "cell?" Could've done without that!

Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri I am so with you...the cell thing was insane...that bothered me and it takes a lot to bother me...I got over it like Bianca ;) .... at 80% now but out and can't wait to finish.