Trudi's Reviews > House

House by Josh Simmons

May 13, 2009

bookshelves: graphic-novel, 2008, cover-lust, scary-as-hell, just-plain-weird, jessica-pick, fantastical-speculative, horror

Loved this! So unexpectedly weird and creepy. I was not expecting to become so enthralled in a story told strictly with pictures and no text. The horror of House sneaks up on you and I for one, did not see it coming. Thanks to Jessica for passing this along to me about a year ago, and helping me remember it today!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read House.

message 1: by Anthony (last edited May 26, 2016 11:28AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Anthony Vacca You try to shame me for having read such an obscene book as The Furry Trap, and here you've read a book by the man yourself!

Trudi Anthony wrote: "You try to shame me for having read such an obscene book as The Furry Trap, and here you've read a book by the man yourself!"

Haha! I didn't know! Well as much as I loved this one apparently, I think I'll be passing on The Furry Trap thanks to your colorful review.

Anthony Vacca Don't skip Black River. It knocked my socks off when I read it, plus it seems like the kind of book you'd like.

Trudi Anthony wrote: "Don't skip Black River. It knocked my socks off when I read it, plus it seems like the kind of book you'd like."

Thanks Anthony. I'm still trying to get my library to order Uzumaki as well!