Katrina's Reviews > Runes

Runes by Ednah Walters

Once again Ednah has upted the bar with this new paranormal romance.

Characters that you will surely swoon over and a fantastic new series that will take off with a bang.

The storyline is original, the plot intriguing, and I was eager to find out what was going to happen at every page turn. A few twists and turns to keep the reader on the edge of there seat.

A solid plot, and a great paced read, I can guarantee for all those who have read Ednah's Ya series, this one will be your very favourite.. ** or is it the mysterious ** neighbour lol.

The characters breathe a life of their own and the story Ednah has crafted, is so well detailed and indepth, I felt like I was right there inside the book.

I have to say yet again I have another book boyfriend to take home ;) and he rides a Harley.. ** fans oneself** I was definelty tripping over my pages with this hotty within the pages lol.

The mythology entwined throughout the read will certainly have you eager to do a little research of your own. As confused as Raine was Im sure this world will appeal and draw you in.

We are left with a little bit of a cliff hanger, jaw open thinking wt ! Really lol - but also giddy moments in the story where you will certainly be swept along.

The writing style is fluently written I found it to be a fast paced story. Runes is a very engaging ya Paranormal romance with likeable characters and strong plot.

The cover is just luscious .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Runes.

Started Reading
February 9, 2013 – Finished Reading
March 12, 2013 – Shelved
May 11, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers) I look forward to reading it. :)

Catie awesome review Katrina. It looks like we both the Runes the same way. I too can not wait for Immortals.

Katrina Yes :) cant wait to see how it goes for sure.

message 4: by Aurora (new) - added it

Aurora OOOOOOOOOOOOOO This sounds like a good one! I love everything she writes. Thanks Ednah ...marked as "Want to read"

Katrina Wait to you read Immortals wowzzzaaa !