Chris- Bookaddict's Reviews > Leo

Leo by Mia Sheridan

I absolutely loved this book .

Mia Sheridan is a New author and this is her first book . I must say she has blown me away with this book , I loved it from the very beginning. I would of liked it to have been a little bit longer , But I was happy with the epilogue.

“It will only ever be you, Evie.”

Book Blurb:

Evie and Leo met in foster care as children and formed a bond of friendship. As they grew, their bond turned to love and they vowed to make a life together when they turned 18 and were no longer a part of the system.

When Leo unexpectedly gets adopted as a teen and he moves to another city, he promises Evie that he will contact her as soon as he gets there and come back for her in a few short years. She never hears from him again.

Now eight years later, in spite of the odds, Evie has made a life for herself. She has a job, she has friends, she's content. Then a man shows up out of the blue, claiming that her long lost love, Leo, sent him to check up on her. The attraction between them is undeniable. But, should she trust this sexy stranger? Or is he keeping a secret about what his connection to Leo is really all about and why Leo disappeared all those years ago?

Evie was an amazing character, smart, funny, sarcastic, caring. With all she had been dealt with in her life she came out on top and a better person from it all . I just loved her

Jake Swooning, sexy, hot , abs of steel , what was there not to love about him .

I fell in love twice in this book , once with younger Leo and then with Jake.
I have to admit for a while there I was nervous, I knew Jake was holding back things from Evie, and the more I read the More I realized exactly what he was holding back . I knew it was going to get intense when he finally came clean with her and I knew he had some major explaining to do . I was shocked to hear why he did what he did , but in The end It make me love Jake even more .. he was trying to protect her from it all .

Even after all these two had been through they still came out stronger in the end and had a Better life from a bad past and upbringing.

Definitely a must read , and I can not wait to see what Mia Sheridan comes out with next .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Leo.

Quotes Chris- Bookaddict Liked

Mia Sheridan
“I'm going to kiss you now, Evie, and when I do, it's going to mean that you're mine. I don't care how far away from each other we are. You. Are. Mine. I'll wait for you. And I want you to wait for me. Promise me you won't let anyone else touch you. Promise me you'll save yourself for me.”
Mia Sheridan, Leo

March 12, 2013 – Shelved
March 18, 2013 – Started Reading
March 18, 2013 –
81.0% "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it .. my gut was telling me since the moment he spoke to her who he was"
March 18, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Alison I felt the same way. I just knew it!

Chris- Bookaddict Alison wrote: "I felt the same way. I just knew it!"

I just finished and WOW .. I gotta get my review together for this one

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 18, 2013 07:43PM) (new)

Chris- Bookaddict Suelena wrote: "Well, I was a little slower! Haha. The moment I figured it out was when she ran into what's her name at the spa."

LOL Suelena , Yup I knew way before that lol

Lisa Great review! :)

Blacky *Romance Addict* Fab review Chris :)