Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Just for the Summer

Just for the Summer by Jenna Rutland

Mar 12, 2013

bookshelves: 2013-must-read, 2013-new-book-release, entangled-books, march-2013

Entangled has done it again! Lord reading Just For The Summer has me so ready for the summer time. I love summer romances but this one really got to me. I love how one choice in life changed things for our main character Dani Sullivan. She mad a choice years ago and when the guilt gets to her and the curiosity about the situation becomes to much Dani decides she will take a little vacation and go see what has happened.

All Dani wants to do is go to Lake Bliss with two things on her mind. First she wants to finish writing her cook book and second which is the most important one when she gets there is for her to check on the child she gave up for adoption. Once she gets there and she sees her son she falls in love with him. Then she realizes that his father is single and flirtatious and funny and lord help her but she just may be falling for him. She has guarded her heart thus far and she is a little leery because she is keeping that secret that she is Sam's biological mother.

Matt is recently divorced and finds himself raising Sam by himself but he is okay with that. He loves Sam more than life and will do anything to keep him safe. His heart was broken by his ex-wife and he is guarded but when he meets vivacious and full of life Dani he is caught up in her and wants her. But Matt wants to make sure that Sam will not get hurt. He wants another relationship but he also wants to make sure that the relationship will last and not be a flirtatious summer fling. He wants a mother for Sam but what he will get from Dani will be so much more.

What will happen when Matt finds out the truth? Will Dani tell the truth? Will she stay in Sams life? This is a summer must read! Love is in the air but will it last for the summer or will it last forever?
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just for the Summer.