Natasha's Reviews > I Heart You, You Haunt Me

I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder

May 12, 2009

bookshelves: stand-outs

Usually, I don't particually like verse novels, but this one altered my opinion. I Heart You, You Haunt Me was magnificent. It truly was. Ava blames herself for Jackson's death. The novel starts out at Jackson's funeral. Afterwards, Ava senses Jackson's presence in her house when her parents aren't there. It's so sweet, about life, love, and what could have been. It was a good, easy read.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Heart You, You Haunt Me.

message 1: by Lisa (last edited Jun 07, 2009 12:43PM) (new) - added it

Lisa Hi Natasha - thank you SO much for this wonderful review and for posting it on goodreads. Wow, you called the book magnficent. I'm so honored. :)

Thanks again,
Lisa Schroeder
FAR FROM YOU, Simon Pulse
I HEART YOU, YOU HAUNT ME, Simon Pulse

message 2: by Natasha (last edited Jun 07, 2009 03:57PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Natasha Lisa wrote: "Hi Natasha - thank you SO much for this wonderful review and for posting it on goodreads. Wow, you called the book magnficent. I'm so honored. :)

Thanks again,
Lisa Schroeder
FAR FROM YOU, Sim..."

It was absolutely no problem. It's the truth :) I'm glad my friend recommended it to me. The name was what caught my interest.