Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥'s Reviews > The Space Between

The Space Between by Kristie Cook

4+ Love, Souls and Dyads Stars

"One soul, one being. We shared thoughts and feelings and even a body, and although it sounded awkward, I felt as though we lived the most natural, most perfect existence. Like we were beyond human, above the selfish and greedy self-centered ways of this world. We were about us and them. There was no me."

description

We essentially live alone. In a huge world, we claim as ours a small piece of land and there only a handful of people who recognise us. But what if there was half of our soul missing? If we were to meet it? Again and again. To survive cruelty, jealousy and our own misgivings? Is happiness ours to claim? Are we ever gonna be whole again?

"My soul was what mattered now. I did have one. We both did. And they were meant to be one. Our souls were two halves of one whole."

description

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle

Jacquelena "Leni" Drago a twenty something dancer, unhappy and with unfulfilled dreams, always composed is performing her last dance recital. She knows she wants more of her life and her art but she is ruled by her mother's teachings. When she meets the man that her soul recognises, she will be plunged into a whole new world, altering the foundations of her existence and making her believe in claiming more from life.

description

“You are his light. He is your protector."

This man will fast become her whole world. How does fate always bring them together? Can she trust him, learn but not forget the past and make a brand new future?

And how do a small burning tattoo and a strange locked book fit in this new reality?

description

Jeremicah "Jeric" Winters this gorgeous male hides a scared and scarred man. The sexy, womanizer underwear model is a actually an endearing, protective, vulnerable man. And the fact he is deaf makes him so much more real.

description

A journey to Italy changes his life too, irrevocably. Inexplicably drawn to Leni, together they start realising that their whole existence is slowly erasing, they have mysterious ties to a couple that lived in 1989 and shadows are stalking them.

But all he needs is Leni.

“You’re the Coke to my Jack. For eight years, life’s been one bitter bottle of whiskey after another. One burning shot after shot. But then you come along. Life’s still harsh, but you make it sweeter. Easier to swallow.”

description

Two people with hard lives, memories of a beautiful and haunting past and an explosive chemistry. Will they manage to fulfill their destiny or are they doomed to fail?

description

Another beautiful story by Kristie Cook, story-teller extraordinaire! Rich and imaginative, emotional and haunting a story of lost souls, fate and power of love.

To heal, to live, to breathe and fight.

description

I can't wait for the next book... I NEED more Jeric!!! And Leni, but you know what I mean...

description

This review can be found on my blog: infinity-of-time.blogspot.com also known as...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Space Between.

March 5, 2013 – Shelved
April 20, 2013 – Shelved as: love-the-cover
April 20, 2013 – Shelved as: tattoos-and-piercing
April 20, 2013 – Shelved as: suspense-mystery
April 20, 2013 – Shelved as: paranormal-romance

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Thanks, Pavlina! I have high hopes... I freaking love Kristie Cook! :)

message 3: by Yona (new)

Yona This one looks really interesting.

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ It is really good Yona! :D

message 5: by Yona (new)

Yona I added it in my to read list ;d ;)

Rosalinda *KRASNORADA* Awesome review, goddess! X

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Thank you so much, amiga! x

message 8: by Kristalia (new)

Kristalia Oh my....that perfect set of images....and gifs and quotes and everything else.......... i.am.in.love.
You crush me by your awesomeness my goddess :D

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ You are making me blush, my brilliant crystal.... THANK YOU!!!

message 10: by Baba (new)

Baba  Great review, Georgia!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Baba ♥♥♥ Marcus, Tyler, Tate, Dan, Ty, & Hunter wrote: "Great review, Georgia!"

Thank you Baba! :D

message 12: by Debra (new)

Debra Aww, amazing and wonderful review, bestie!! Love all the pics and gifs!! <3

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Thank you so much, bestie! <3

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Great review my love <3 <3

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Pavlina wrote: "Great review my love <3 <3"

Thank you so much, babe!!!!!!!! <3

message 16: by xrysa (new) - added it

xrysa Such a beautiful review :D

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ kristina wrote: "Such a beautiful review :D"

Thank you Kristina! :D

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ wonderful review Georgia! (i love that Host gif!!)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

AMAZING review, Georgia!
(I also love your Host gif;-))

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ jess♥ wrote: "AMAZING review, Georgia!
(I also love your Host gif;-))"

Thank you Jess! :D

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ ♠ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ♠ wrote: "wonderful review Georgia! (i love that Host gif!!)"

Thank you so much Sharon! <3

message 22: by Christy (new)

Christy Fantastic review Georgia! :D

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Christy wrote: "Fantastic review Georgia! :D"

Thank you Christy! xoxo

message 24: by Glamdring (new)

Glamdring Great review, Georgia! :)

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Glamdring wrote: "Great review, Georgia! :)"

Thank you, Glamdring!!

David - proud Gleeman in Branwen's adventuring party We essentially live alone. In a huge world, we claim as ours a small piece of land and there only a handful of people they recognise us. But what if there was half of our soul missing? If we were to meet it? Again and again. To survive cruelty, jealousy and our own misgivings? Is happiness ours to claim? Are we ever gonna be whole again?

Wow...just...wow! That is so profound! Despite the fact that I'm used to you being amazing, you still never cease to amaze me even further! :D

message 27: by Aimen (new)

Aimen Another one of your amazing reviews, Georgia!! They never get old ;D

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ David wrote: "We essentially live alone. In a huge world, we claim as ours a small piece of land and there only a handful of people they recognise us. But what if there was half of our soul missing? If we were t..."

<3 <3 <3 <3
I don't think saying thank you is enough to express my feelings for you man....

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Aimen wrote: "Another one of your amazing reviews, Georgia!! They never get old ;D"

Thank you so much Aimen!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

Branwen Sedai *of the White Ajah* Wow Georgia this review is simply amazing! Great job! I am really interested in reading this now! :)

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Branwen wrote: "Wow Georgia this review is simply amazing! Great job! I am really interested in reading this now! :)"

Thank you so much Branwen!!! *hugs*

message 32: by Lisa Jayne (new)

Lisa Jayne Seriously gorgeous review :-) ❤❤

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Lisa Jayne wrote: "Seriously gorgeous review :-) ❤❤"

You are seriously awesome.... ;)
Thank you love!

message 34: by Jen (new)

Jen Georgia, I always LOVE your reviews..you have a wonderful way of expressing yourself!! Thanks for yet another amazing review!

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Thank you Jen! ♥
You are one of the most kind and sweet persons in GRs. It's a pleasure having you as friend! :)