I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Infinity Chronicles - Part One

Infinity Chronicles - Part One by Sedona Venez

INFINITY is the perfect name for this heroine – plagued by the unknown her entire life and will likely be plagued by what might have been and by the haunting dreams that are destined to become reality for the rest of her life.

Author Sedona Venez has concocted a mysterious and unique world in this first book of the VALKYRIES: SOARING RAVEN series.

Infinity is a young megastar singer fighting the stigma, thanks in large part to the media, as being a wild child, drug-addicted, party animal, but is that really what she is all about? Not so much. She is a fierce businesswoman who is destined for greatness – though she is not exactly sure of her role in the world, she is determined to right the wrongs of a very secretive group called Collective Corporation and to say they are not her biggest fans is a vast understatement.

I really enjoyed the characters in this book! The sheer volume of brooding, testosterone-laden, hunky males is enough to make any girl cream her panties ;-) and most of them seem to want a little piece of Miss Infinity – yum! I can’t wait to see which one she chooses. Eeny Meeny Miny Moe choose a vampire, a tiger or a were named Bo! Ok, well the were’s name is Boulder (work with me here – Boulder just didn’t sound as good in my little rhyme) or as she has so fondly nicknamed him, “Big Red” and he is Hot-Hot-Hot!

INFINITY left us with so many questions that I just don’t know what I want to know first! All I have to say about this is that I really need to get my hot little hands on book 2 PRONTO! There’s a whole lotta ‘splain’ Ms. Venez needs to do!

Great read if you dig vampires, tigers and wolf shifters and if you enjoy a unique spin on the paranormal genre stories.

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Infinity Chronicles - Part One.

March 4, 2013 – Started Reading
March 4, 2013 – Shelved as: character-drug-addict
March 4, 2013 – Shelved as: genre-paranormal
March 4, 2013 – Shelved as: character-college-aged
March 5, 2013 –
0.0% "Mmmmmm. I want me some "Big Red"..."
March 5, 2013 –
0.0% "NOooooooooooooooo! *stomp* *stomp**stomp*! This CANNOT end like this! Sedona! You had better send me the next one pronto!"
March 5, 2013 – Finished Reading