I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Fallen Too Far

Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines

Really, I think it would sufficient enough of a review to say: super fantastic! And I am immediately on to the next book – if that is any indication of how much I liked it.

In a nutshell, mysterious and of course handsome forbidden love interest meets the innocent beauty who turns out to be his step-sister… Oh the complications that presents! Then throw in the evil “other” sister, horn-dog hotties who have more money than God, deadbeat dad, secrets, lies and betrayal and you have yourself a damn good read!

I am on to the next book, so snatch this one up and go ahead and get book 2 while you are at it because you will definitely want to dive right into the next one!

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fallen Too Far.

Brandy I highly recommend! Completely over the top and melodramatic...I loved every minute of it:)

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Diana wrote: "Go ahead and request Book 2; you'll want to dive in as soon as Book 1 is done."

LMAO!! I have heard that and I request the last copy on the lending shelf today! I am thinking ahead!

Margo - this job thing really screws up my ability to read/review Oh yes. Book 1 is gloriously soap operatic. I could hardly wait until Book 2 came out.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Oh yes! I am really excited to read this one - I have heard so many great things about it!