Amanda Masters's Reviews > The Goddess Inheritance

The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter

bookshelves: wicca-witch-4-book-blog-reviews

OMG! I totally loved this book! it was amazing! every book gets better and better and I can`t believe that it is now all over! I want MORE!...lol...wow what an incredible series. I can`t get over it I am speechless! the blood, sweat and tears in this book was unstoppable and even I was exhausted by the end...lol...they never really gave up and the love they had for each other was astounding and made you cry.

In this exciting conclusion to the Goddess Series Kate must face her most fierce challenges yet. She has been captured by Cronus and Calliope and locked in for the last nine months awaiting the birth of the child she was tricked into having by Calliope/Hera Goddess of Motherhood and childbirth, Not only that but Calliope plans to take her child from her and there is nothing she can do to stop it, that is until Cronus offers Kate a deal one that she is sure that will save her son but she will be for ever doomed.

The deal? Cronus will spare her child, the council of Gods and the people of the world but Kate must stay forever at his side to rein as the new Titan Queen. Kate can't bare the thought of being parted from her beloved husband of the Underworld and her new son but at the same time the fate of all she loves rests on her shoulders. whatever is she going to do now?

Aimee Carter is one of the best writers ever! I can't wait to read the new series she is working on as it sounds to be just as good as this one! Aimee is one of those writers that you just can't get enough of, she breaths life into her work and leaves you aching for more. A definite read for one and all!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Goddess Inheritance.

February 26, 2013 – Shelved