Jenese's Reviews > One Tiny Secret

One Tiny Secret by T.A. Kunz

3812002

**Please keep in mind that I was a beta reader for this book and my views may be slightly biased**

Let me start out by saying, this book is nothing like I normally read. I'm a total scaredy cat, I don't even watch scary movies, so I wasn't sure how much I would like this book. Adam is awesome and so is his mom, Carol (the other half of C.A. Kunz) so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to read this one.

Within my first few pages I knew I would love this book. Dani is funny and sarcastic (just like me :-P) and seems just REAL! She's a typical teenage girl in high school, but she keeps finding herself is these precarious situations. She is tested over and over and must protect her loved ones.

Parker is the ex boyfriend, the one that got away. Parker is sweet, understanding and the perfect match for Dani. Although the burden falls primarily on Dani, Parker is there every step of the way helping Dani.

Unknown (the villain) was great, I was actually impressed. I could not figure out (still haven't) how the heck the villain was able to set Dani up in all of these situations. The scenarios were so intricate and Dani almost didn't even have a chance.

One Tiny Secret had me on my toes the entire time. Every time that I thought I just KNEW who the killer was, Ugh, something would happen and NOPE not him. Then NOPE, not her. There were surprises, twists and turns, through the whole book and I was shocked and in aw by the end.

I do want to also add that this book reminded me a tiny bit of Scream. This could also possibly be because I don't have much to compare it too except that movie.

I'm glad that Adam has helped me find a new genre of books to read and I can't wait to read more from him in the future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Tiny Secret.

February 25, 2013 – Shelved