Confessions of a Book Whore's Reviews > Losing Hope

Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover

bookshelves: first-reads-arcs, favorites, loved, new-adult, romance, swoon-worthy-guys, cried-like-a-baby
Recommended for: Everyone

First of all I just have to say...this book is fucking incredible.

Holder...what an incredible, loving, supportive person he is! I love Holder, everything about him. I absolutely love books written in male POV. Something just makes you fall deeper in love with the men of the book and I will say I even fell more in love with Breckin and Daniel after this read! Oh, but Colleen you have now made me curious about Daniel's story...hmmm...maybe you can write a book about it? I'll even settle for a novella...short story...essay? LOL

Reading this book was like opening presents on Christmas. I was incredibly moved by the outpouring of love and devotion throughout this book. You fall in love with Sky and Holder reading Hopeless. It is a heartbreaking yet incredibly touching story. Hopeless broke my heart and warmed it all at once. I found the same to be true when I read Losing Hope. Somehow I managed to fall deeper in love with Holder this time around and I did NOT think that was possible. I thought I'd maxed out my love for him with Hopeless but Losing Hope lived up to every expectation I had and then some!

The book is phenomenal. I highly recommend it and if you have yet to read Hopeless please do me a favor and order yourself a copy! I would hate for anyone to miss out on an opportunity to experience these emotionally-charged books. I'm still reeling from my own experience!

Losing Hope is slated for release on July 8, 2013

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Losing Hope.

February 25, 2013 – Shelved
June 28, 2013 – Shelved as: new-adult
June 28, 2013 – Shelved as: romance
June 28, 2013 – Shelved as: cried-like-a-baby
June 28, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Mahlet (new)

Mahlet I can't wait to catch up on Colleen!

Confessions of a Book Whore You are going to love this book!