~Nichole~ Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews's Reviews > Maid for the Billionaire

Maid for the Billionaire by Ruth Cardello

I took a risk and dove into this freebie blind. I actually was trying to read the oldest book on my kindle that I hadn't read yet. I was not only pleased, surprised and happy but I'm hooked.

This was exactly what I needed. With being on the more conservative side of steamy romance I simply like just love stories with depth and no other drama. No side elements that I don't read, no other people drama just good old fashioned steamy love story. Ruth gave me that and more. See took a sexy brooding hero and she brought him to his knees. A feisty school teacher shook this millionaire's foundation and proved that love and family is all that's important in the end.
Dominic was my favorite type of hero.. Bossy, take charge and tender when it counted. So possessive he didn't want Abby out of his sight. Abby was brave, loyal and absolutely the perfect fit to this headstrong man.
I absolutely am going to be binge reading. I need these type stories.. Maybe I'm getting older who knows but all the unnecessary and gross drama that even the side characters get involved in some of the newer books detract from my pleasure. I'm just a old fashioned girl who misses her mom's steamy books I used to sneak and devour. This just fit that bill perfectly.

On to the next one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Maid for the Billionaire.

message 1: by ♡Tonya♡ (new) - added it

♡Tonya♡ I actually have this one lingering as well!!

message 2: by Barbara➰ (new)

Barbara➰ Sounds good! Adding it!

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews I loved it. Zero ow om drama. Pretty fast paced.. Insta love. Lots of interesting tidbits to hook you in for future books.
I love stumbling on older 100% Safe books

message 4: by Nicla (new)

Nicla Wonderful review Nichole. It sounds like my type of read :)

message 5: by Nicla (new)

Nicla It is currently free on Amazon at the moment YAY :)

message 7: by Barbara➰ (new)

Barbara➰ Oh yay! I grabbed it too!

Sania Great review Nichole! I've just discovered Ruth's books and it looks like she's right up our alley!