Twinsie Talk Angie J's Reviews > Keeping Secrets in Seattle

Keeping Secrets in Seattle by Brooke Moss

check out this review and opthers at www.twinsietalk.blogspot.com, www.facebook.com/twinseitalk or @ twinsietalk

I received this ARC Book from the author for a truthful review.

I don't know where to start. I loved this book to the point I was unable to put it down. I went to bed late after reading over half in one night AND getting up extra early to finish it the next day. While reading this book I was soooo conflicted for Vi. I know she loves Gabe but but but he loves a total mega, fake, phoney beeotch Alicia. Vi has loved him since she has known Gabe which is since Kindergarten. You get the feeling Gabe has some "feelings" for Vi but he isn't ready to admit them???? Anyway Vi finally meets an amazing guy (on paper) and Landon does a great job being her distraction. I was really torn...do I want Vi to move the heck on with Landon because he adores her and would be an amazing husband or does she risk everything to try and be with Gabe....seriously I think I was developing an ulcer.....I really didn't know what I wanted to happen at the end. I mean Gabe is GABE but Landon is LANDON........I know I am rambling and you people are like "So what the hell buy the book or not?" Trust me...BUY THE BOOK. I can't really talk about the story because if I do I will totally give away all the amazing excitement/stress/tension/ etc of the story.

My favorite scene was Gabe's bachelor party. I loved how well Vi knows this man. My least favorite scene was when Gabe announces his engagement. I thought it was pretty douchey of him to not share this news with his "best friend". I have to mention any scene with Vi's roommates are hilarious. They definitely show Vi what true friends are and support her like a real life friend would. Do they agree with her choices? Not all the time BUT they are there when she needs them no matter what. That is the definition of a good friend. Now Cameron...Cameron....Cameron.....Cameron.....lets just say I believe you will understand my reluctance to speak about him but YEAH GABE!!! Wanna know what the hell I am talking about? Read the book!!!

Ok so I know alot of people hate epilogues but I love them. To me they can complete a story and let you in on the HEA. This was a great epilogue and we even get a peek at what has happened to everyone....Cameron, Gabe, Vi, And Alicia.........

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Keeping Secrets in Seattle.

February 19, 2013 – Started Reading