Stephanie's Reviews > Something in the Way He Needs

Something in the Way He Needs by Cardeno C.

it was ok
bookshelves: mm

2.5 stars. This book didn't work for me. I just didn’t like Ash from the beginning. The way he started following Daniel in Vegas was very stalker-like. If this were a BSDM romance, I wouldn’t have read it because Ash was very impatient, insecure, quick to anger and didn’t communicate well for someone who is supposedly a Dom. Although Daniel liked the possessiveness and felt Ash wouldn’t have hurt him, I didn’t feel comfortable reading it. His actions and behavior at the club at the end of were horrifying to me. I liked Daniel. He was very sweet and clumsy. We don’t know much about him until the end of the book when a part of his past was revealed. I would have liked to read more about his life.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Something in the Way He Needs.

February 18, 2013 – Shelved
Started Reading
February 26, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Vio (new) - added it

Vio Thanks Steph, I doubt I will read this one.

Stephanie I wouldn't recommend this one to you Vio. I didn't feel Ash's anger issue was resolved. At the end (view spoiler)

message 3: by Vio (new) - added it

Vio Stephanie wrote: "I wouldn't recommend this one to you Vio. I didn't feel Ash's anger issue was resolved. At the end [spoilers removed]"

Nope that would have pissed me off, staying away for sure.

Lisa Henry I agree with you on this one, Steph. I liked Daniel, and I hated Asher.