Sharon's Reviews > The Gentle Art of Domesticity: Stitching, Baking, Nature, Art & the Comforts of Home

The Gentle Art of Domesticity by Jane Brocket

Brilliant, just Brilliant. I wish I had an iota of Jane Brocket's creativity. This is a lovely, dreamy book, perfect for a lazy day with a cup of tea.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Gentle Art of Domesticity.

Finished Reading
February 17, 2013 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Darlene (new)

Darlene Don't sell yourself short, Sharon! Your ideas for the kids at the library are nothing short of inspired!:)

Sharon Thank you, Dear Darlene. I have to be honest; I am feeling completed uninspired these past months. We will press on...yes?!!

Sharon *completely would work - bleh.

message 4: by Darlene (new)

Darlene :) Awwww Sharon! I was going to suggest that perhaps you have a little touch of the 'winter blues' but i remembered that you are fond of winter:) So maybe you just need a little break? Perhaps a nice scenic drive? Or maybe you can pack Naomi into the car for the day and head to the Strip District and poke around there for a little while? That always brightens my mood.. and sometimes a little something catches me eye! Anyway, you are always inspired with the kids and I admire you for it!:)