Sabrina Olteanu's Reviews > Wings of Nestor

Wings of Nestor by Devri Walls

I had the chance to read all three books at once! I have to say thank you, because I couldn't possibly read just one! I’m totally addicted to this series! Devri Walls manages to create a perfect world with each book, making all the stories impossibly not to love!
A lot has happened to Kiora and Emane since the start of the Solus series. Kiora has been to hell and back and she has won the respect of all that goodness that surrounds her . She found out that she was supposed to save her entire world from a dark force The Shadow who is working to destroy all the good in the world. She gained a royal protector and fallen in love with him, gained powers that no other can match. Kiora has had to discover who she is and how be herself no matter what, her true self must come out.
In the second book she meets a lovely man named Alcander who didn't tell Kiora about the whole bonding thing so she could choose who to love freely. He was bonded to Kiora and he was willing to risk his happiness for hers. His uncle murdered his entire family, attempted to wipe out his entire race and stole his crown.
Alcander treats Kiora like an equal, he doesn't treat her like she’s a little girl, he lets her make her own decisions. Kiora has to make a choice: to avoid her destiny or face it. Meaning, Emane or Alcander. She has to embrace who she is or try to run from her power. She’s had to make decisions that nobody would want to make. And Kiora will make the best of it by taking the right decision!
Wings of Nestor was an absolutely amazing story that had everything you could possibly ask for! Devri Walls wrote this love story so well that I couldn't possibly say anything bad about the book! She created the perfect characters, so strong and wise. I loved how the characters have grown from the first book, no more winning and running from the evil. The face they’re problems! Loved it! I recommend this book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wings of Nestor.

February 16, 2013 – Shelved