Desere's Reviews > Lost in London

Lost in London by Aditi Chopra

Feb 16, 2013

Imagine falling in love with two people at the same time and having to choose. It is a story that I have heard many times but not yet read about, but I have learned that sometimes the truth is that you love the one but the other is a feeling of pure lust, and choosing is an open answer.

In Lost in London I was shown the complications when having feelings for two and not knowing which way to turn.

The book introduced me to Rahul, he finds himself in London meeting the delicate and sweet Priya, they start their love affair however, Priya is unsure and holds back her feelings and instead lets Rahul return to San Diego without revealing her true feelings.

Rahul in the mean time becomes attracted to Mona a fellow co -worker, and the journey of falling in lust vs falling in love starts. The characters were very intriguing as the author slowly guided me through their various emotions and what ultimately leads to a life changing decision for them both.

I fully understood why the personality of Priya lets her hold back and not fight for what or who she wants, however I would have liked her to have a little more spunk at some stage.

The backdrop setting of London was beautifully described by the author giving me the perfect view on images I can only picture in my mind.

I found the dialogue to be passionate and emotional, letting the message of finding and recognising true love shine through in vivid colour breaking through a world of confusion.

This was very well written book, the author used the lust vs love element to her full advantage. The read weighed in at 10 chapters therefore it was a story read but with a powerful impact.

At the end of the day the author delivered a emotional read and a great message.
4/5 star review

"Choosing the path to your destiny"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lost in London.