Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)'s Reviews > Come Alive

Come Alive by Karina Halle

OMG ..I CAN'T BELIEVE I PULLED OUT AN-ALL NIGHTER FOR THIS ONE.. HOLY SHIT its 4 IN THE MORNING HERE and yet..!

[image error]

(if you dont include a ranging headache and a dying laptop that is...)

Seriously though ,i loved DEX's POV ! And i cant help but wish ashes to ashes remained in his POV as well...even though Karina already announced that the next one was definatley going to be in PERRY's pov .

Extract from the acknowledgements:And we’re back to Perry ’s POV for Experiment in Terror#8 'Ashes to Ashes' ,coming Winter 2013

sign..but a girl can dream right ?
(LOL oh dex !)

(view spoiler)

though..pardon me if my sentence seemed to be all jumbled up..tonight...or today morning ..or whatever.... As i said ...its 4AM here and i kinna in the middle of deciding if i shd get up and make coffee or go the F back to sleep .. :p LOL i think i should probabley get up and head down...

But then again my pillows are just waaaaaaay to comfortable to let go....LOL so i guess im going back to bed then ;D

Nite y'all !

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Come Alive.

Quotes Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Liked

Karina Halle
“You, ginger balls, you shut the fuck up.”
Karina Halle, Come Alive

Karina Halle
“We can go steady and you can wear my letterman jacket.”
“Ooooh, maybe,” she said playfully. “What letter is on it?”
“No letter, just a picture of a cock.”
She snorted. “Of course there is.”
“It's a rooster, you pervert.”
She eyed me dryly. “Oh yeah? Why a rooster?”
“It symbolizes my cock. Can't love me without loving cock.”
Karina Halle, Come Alive

February 16, 2013 – Shelved
April 15, 2013 – Shelved as: paranormal-romance
April 15, 2013 – Shelved as: swoon-worthy-hero
June 24, 2013 – Started Reading
June 24, 2013 –
10.0% "LOL im cant beleive I'm actually kinna BUDDY READING WITH -Georgia,Debra,Joana,Chiqui,Ashley,Catarina and Ashleigh !! all together ! LOL how awesome is that !?? \n \n description"
June 24, 2013 –
25.0% "“So sorry about Bradley.”\n She reached over and tapped Jenn’s shoulder sympathetically.\n \n “Don’t worry,you'll meet someone one day.Just keep truckin'"Then she walked away head held high,hair still messy from sex.\n "
June 24, 2013 – Shelved as: hilarious
June 24, 2013 –
50.0% "Hummm..a lot of people seemed to have found ROSE a bit odd..but u know what ? something about AMBROSIA just dosnt seem to sit right with me..not at all... \n "
June 24, 2013 – Shelved as: angst
June 25, 2013 – Finished Reading
June 28, 2013 – Shelved as: 2013-favourites
June 28, 2013 – Shelved as: cover-lust
March 15, 2015 – Shelved as: his-pov

Catarina Great review, darling!! :D

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Catarina wrote: "Great review, darling!! :D"

ahahha ! a sleepy one actually :p

message 3: by Mo (new)

Mo Great review. Get some sleep.

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Mo wrote: "Great review. Get some sleep."

LOL im aldready done with that..12 at noon here ;D LOL

Joana haha, now that you finished go get some rest and dream all about Dex ♥
Great review hon!

Amanda Dex is definitely worth not sleeping for.

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Amanda wrote: "Dex is definitely worth not sleeping for."

Joana ♥Team Dex ♥ wrote: "haha, now that you finished go get some rest and dream all about Dex ♥
Great review hon!"

LOL i know girls ;D I know !

David - proud Gleeman in Branwen's adventuring party Great review, Gabriella! You are awesome (but you already knew that, didn't you)! I'm only 2 books into the EIT series, nice to know that the series maintains its awesomeness throughout the next 5 books! :D

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) David Green - Proud member of Team Perry! wrote: "Great review, Gabriella! You are awesome (but you already knew that, didn't you)! I'm only 2 books into the EIT series, nice to know that the series maintains its awesomeness throughout the next 5..."

LOL ! hahah ! thanks !

and yes book VII was definatley awesome ! so its safe to say ur in for a definite ride with the EIT series this time! ;D

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Vilda wrote: "LOL, awesome sleepy review! Dex is so worth pulling all-nighters for *sigh* A crazy ride!"

hahah ! thats wht everyone keeps telling me ;D LOL

message 11: by xrysa (new) - added it

xrysa Great review Gabby :)

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) kristina wrote: "Great review Gabby :)"

thanks love ! ♥ ♥ ♥

message 13: by Purva (new)

Purva Awesome review, Gabriella! :)

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Sonia ღ wrote: "Awesome review, Gabriella! :)"

thanks cupcake ;D

Get it cupcake ? ..ur profile pic...LOL YEAAAA.....i hope so :p LOL

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Chiqui **~CaLEb's KiTtEN per ShArOn**~ wrote: "Awesome review girlie! Now go to sleep and have a dexy dream!"

hahah ! i love the way u use verbs darling LOL

Dexy dreams ! ;D

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Awesome review, Gabby! So glad you loved it and of course we had so much fun status updating and fangirling over the one and only Dex!!

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ wrote: "Awesome review, Gabby! So glad you loved it and of course we had so much fun status updating and fangirling over the one and only Dex!!

<3"

haha !! it was fun right ? Though it sadley didnt make it to my FAV like Red Fox (Experiment in Terror, #2) by Karina Halle there was just somthing about that book...

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Gabriella *is awesome* wrote: "Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ wrote: "Awesome review, Gabby! So glad you loved it and of course we had so much fun status updating and fangirling over the one and only Dex!!

haha !! it was fun right ? Th..."

Aw... Red Fox fan??? I think it goes like that for me (I am excluding the novellas):
4, 7, 6, 3, 5, 2, 1
But they are all 5 stars for me so there is no point in comparing them!

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ wrote: "Gabriella *is awesome* wrote: "Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ wrote: "Awesome review, Gabby! So glad you loved it and of course we had so much fun status updating and fangirling over the one and only Dex!!
..."

hahah ! my rating kinna vary though ...but whatever LOL they were ALL FABULOUS ;D

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ Gabriella *is awesome* wrote: "Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ wrote: "Gabriella *is awesome* wrote: "Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ wrote: "Awesome review, Gabby! So glad you loved it and of course we had so much fun status updating and fangirling..."

EXACTLY! <3

Debra Awesome review hon!!! Dex was just perfect, wasn't he? Oh and I had the same suspicion!! (view spoiler) LOL ;-)

Yodamom Great review ! Get some zzz's if you can. I'm waiting till Friday to start it, I know I'll be sleepless too.

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Debra wrote: "Awesome review hon!!! Dex was just perfect, wasn't he? Oh and I had the same suspicion!! [spoilers removed] LOL ;-)"

Hi 5 girl !! i guess were both smartypants the ;D

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Yodamom wrote: "Great review ! Get some zzz's if you can. I'm waiting till Friday to start it, I know I'll be sleepless too."

hhaah ! good idea ;D

Kayla at MyBookMuse great review Gabriella!

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Kayla at MyBookMuse wrote: "great review Gabriella!"

Thanks kayla !!! ♥ ♥

Kristalia Awesome review Gabriella :D

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Kristalia wrote: "Awesome review Gabriella :D"

thanks love ! ;D

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) ♠ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ♠ wrote: "great review Gabriella!"

Ashleigh great review!!! just love this series

Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Ashleigh wrote: "great review!!! just love this series"

thanks love ! me too ! cant wait for the next ! ♥

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Amazing review girlie <3

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer* Awesome Review Gabriella!! I think it was well worth the all nighter. :)