Ben Alderson's Reviews > Throne of Glass

JUST
SO
F******
GOOD!

What is even going on, how did i not read this sooner! I am now onto Crown Of Midnight and DYING!
LOVE LOVE LOVE

I FINALLY READ IT PEOPLE!
SO HAPPY

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Throne of Glass.

February 15, 2013 – Shelved
April 5, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
August 13, 2016 – Started Reading
August 13, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)

message 1: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen It literally just gets better and better. Make sure you read The Assassins Blade that have the novellas in it. I'm currently re-reading this series. I read the novellas (TAB) first then ToG, CoM, and am now on Heir of Fire. They're magnificent. When you're done you should also read (if you haven't already) her NA series, A Court of Thorns and Roses (ACOTAR). There are two of those out so far. Sarah is amazing.

Kate YES BEN! YOU FINALLY READ IT!!! Omg I'm so glad you liked it and it just gets BETTER AND BETTER

Reegan Kay Once you've finished with throne of glass(personally I couldn't get past the third book) you have to try Sarah's ACOTAR series!!! It's so great

Valentina I CANT WAIT FOR EMPIRE OF STORMS!!! So good

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

this series is amazing! read The Assassin's Bladeee

Claudia Heir Of Fire and Queen of Shadows are literally on another level I can't wait for you to get to them! Haha

Jasmine trust me, it gets better as it goes on.

Annybell Cruz Congratulations I love it to.

Sara Sahiner YAAY! this is one of the best series ever !

PrincessKonsvelaBananaHamek YES YOU'RE READING THIS FINALLY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IN A VERYYY SPOILERY WAYYY IN ONE OF YOUR VIDS

Grace Messimer Yay!! The third one is definitely my favorite and I recommend reading the assassins blade between com and hof

Brett Orr It's hard to believe, but this is the worst one in the series! Enjoy the magical experience that is reading ToG for the first time!!! :D

Katherine This is such an amazing book I read it about a month ago and can't wait to dive into the next one.

Christine Pia congrats! gonna read assassin's blade this week myself :)

Eszter Vágó Oh, Ben you are so cute!!! I loved TOG and all the other books and I was waiting for the day for you to read and experience them because they are LIFE! Haha, so glad you are in this fandom with us! :)

Victoria And this fandom just keeps growing :)

message 17: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa That's awesome!!!! I love every single one of her books, they are magic and the reason I love reading!!!

Lilly (Lair Of Books) I'd read The Assassins Blade 1st. Ben, SJM refers to it as book "Zero" & it def sheds a ton of light into why Celeana is the way she is. Also, it doesn't read like novellas, it reads like a whole book in & of itself ;)

message 19: by Daniel (new)

Daniel You all need to read mistborn-brandon Sanderson I mean if your so female protagonist starved atleast read something that actually makes sense. What is she an assassin or the kings champion? Because in the second book they treat her like the kings assassin but I can't imagine if Cain won the competition since he was a knight not an assassin they were fighting for 2 separate jobs. This book was borderline unreadable.

Kendra I love it too!

Lizzy This is my favourite series of all time I think my favourite is EOS but a close second is definitely HOF hope you go on to love the series as much as I do!

message 22: by Ѕαgє (new)

Ѕαgє Love this series sooooo much!!!! Like I cant get over how good it is. I am having a hard time finding a book to read now because this series just sky rocketed my standards😂

Morrigan Ashryver Herondale Lanstov Morozova Galathynius YAY!!!