Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > The Edge of Always

The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski

bookshelves: arc-or-provided-by-author

ARC kindly provided by Netgalley and Hachette Book Group, Grand Central Publishing Forever in exchange for an honest review. No cliff hanger. Book one should be read first. Spoiler-free review. Release date – November 5th. Five stars.

The Edge of Always is the stunning conclusion of J.A. Redmerski’s The Edge of Never series. Camryn and Andrew are back on the road living their dream in book two. Their spontaneous adventure continues with a few painful pit stops and detours to tackle some real issues with drugs, dependency and health. Camryn and Andrew’s hearts were like passports…stamped with so many emotions. They visited love, lust, pleasure, pain and depression to name a few.

TEOA unravels from both Camryn and Andrew's POV. It was so nice getting into Andrew's head and I think I might love him a little more in book two! There were times that I wanted to hug and smack the heck out of Camryn (but mostly hug). The Edge of Never (Book #1) is still my favorite…but book two was certainly worth the wait. JRed did not disappoint -- if anything she exceeding my expectations with how this story continued. The Edge of Always had me on the edge of my seat up until the very last page. I was swept away in Camryn and Andrew’s emotional road map and loved the way this story played out.

I can only wish a spin off with a new character that came into the picture. Maybe we will be lucky and get “The Edge of Forever”? This book is an absolute must read. Thanks for the Kindle Crack J.A. Redmerski.

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/Kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon and Twitter.

Review to follow

OMG I can't wait for this book !

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Edge of Always.

February 14, 2013 – Shelved
October 6, 2013 – Started Reading
October 6, 2013 – Shelved as: arc-or-provided-by-author
5.0% "Finally started!"
12.0% "Ughhh..."
October 15, 2013 –
52.0% "Talk about fucked up...ouch!"
October 15, 2013 –
68.0% "Oh nice....but I'm scared how this is going to play out."
October 20, 2013 – Finished Reading