Meagan's Reviews > Where Serpents Sleep

Where Serpents Sleep by C.S. Harris

Apr 18, 2009

bookshelves: england, mystery, part-of-a-series, 2009-reads, own

This is the fourth installment of the Sebastian St. Cyr series. I will say the same thing that I have said for all of them which is that they are fun, easy reading but the author does go overboard on the grisly murder details. There were a few times where the autopsy details made my pregnant self a little queasy. I can envision all of these books being made into movies with the descriptive details ranging from the style of clothing to the murders to the action sequences. There is a separate story in each book and then there is the mystery about Sebastian's life that is interwoven through all of the books. It reminds me of the show "Life" which is a little ridiculous when it comes to the individual stories each week but the thing that keeps me tuning in week after week is the ultimate story line of who was responsible for Charlie Cruise's set up?? If only they would tell me (in both the books I am writing a review on and the TV show LIFE) so that I can move on with my life!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where Serpents Sleep.

April 18, 2009 – Shelved