Alexis *Reality Bites*'s Reviews > Forever Too Far

Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

Minor Spoilers -mature content reader discretion is advised.
4 STARS out of 5
Genre: New Adult Romance

River Joshua Kipling aka Captain
The only thing I want to know is... Will we get more of shirtless Captain because he has my attention. Who names a kid River, these are things I must know.*pouts like a child* You can't just throw a curve ball like that Glines. You can't introduce me to a character and then not expand. *puts hands on hips* I need more!LOL!! Who is Captain? Read the book.

Ok now that I got that out of the way can I just say I loved this book! I think the fact that Abbi Glines will be putting out stories for her other characters involved in this story has caused her to not give us an epilogue that is most desired. But whatever I still enjoyed this book!

She’s a bitch. I know it. You know it. And she knows it. Nan.
After finding out who her real birth father is Nan decides to raise hell. Dean comes to get Rush so that he can muzzle the mangy redheaded mutt who has been causing chaos at his home in California. But don't they know she can't be tamed?

How many times must you try to help Nan, Rush?

photo tumblr_m3jgnqI7Zo1qzhj33o1_500_zps0a67df15.gif

How many? Inquiring minds want to know.

'I knew what it felt like to have a father not want you. But I also knew what it felt like to have a father who adored you. She didn’t.' -Blaire

Our sweet Blaire supports Rush and decides to go to California with him. BIG MISTAKE. HUGE. You wanna know what Rush does once they get to Cali? Chase after Nan that's what. Rush has been playing the father figure for his baby sister for so long that it just comes natural. Much to the dismay of his fiancee Blaire who starts to wonder if he will ever put her first.

Rush does put Blaire first eventually just not before a bunch of bullshit involving Nan and her over the top drama swallows him whole.

Nan has a one tracked mine with a few stations to change it up but her main station is

photo IdontgiveaF_zps4bbde43c.gif

Which leads me to wonder...

Does Nan get a book? I hope not I can't stand her she needs to grow the f*ck up and stop playing the blame game. Daddy don't love me. Mommy don't love me, nobody loves me. Really Bit*h? MOVE ON. GET OVER IT. How long is she willing to let that crap define her.
HA, you know what?

photo 9568fbba-9c23-4caa-b980-56266c0168a1_zps41abb37c.jpg

Moving on.

Grant. Where to start? I want him. Oh no wait, I mean I want his book! Being in Grants head gave me a

photo tumblr_lwtlzaffXe1qiagt5_zps382651d0.gif

Did anyone else experience this too? I'm curious. *wiggles eyebrows*
I like how Glines pretty much (view spoiler) I swear Glines will give you just enough to make you crave more.

Blaire and Rush was all kinds of sexy as usual. I love those two and I look forward to getting glimpses of them in future books.

Highlights

- Meeting Dean
- Hot sex
- Rush chasing Nan
- A house with two horny rock stars
- Meeting Harlow
- Baby
- Wedding
- That other Bit*h Angelina makes an unwanted appearance
- A Woods and Della sighting
- A gun being pulled out and taking aim

My Casting
 photo b0867609-7a71-45b2-b65a-66c733e72553_zps0494ce82.jpg

My Ratings
Characters- loved some hate some
Writing Style- Good and left me wanting more
Plot/Storyline- Sexy, with a few twist that caught me off guard
Steam Factor- High/Very Steamy
Overall- I enjoyed it!

Now go forth and read. Then come tell us about it on Goodreads!

For more reviews got to http://realitybites-letsgetlost.blogs...

My reaction when I saw a 3rd book was coming out:

photo omggif_zps06842889.gif

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Too Far.

February 7, 2013 – Shelved
May 8, 2013 – Shelved as: awaiting-release
May 8, 2013 – Shelved as: june-july-august-2013
June 10, 2013 –
21.0% "Aww too cute!<spoiler> Rush having belly talk with Blaire's bump!LoL!</spoiler> I LOVE IT!!"
June 10, 2013 –
56.0% "Well ain't that some shit..."
June 10, 2013 –
66.0% "Ok but.. but what does this mean?? Grant's pov?? What does this mean for his book?? Hmmm..."
June 11, 2013 – Started Reading
June 12, 2013 – Shelved as: quick_read
June 12, 2013 – Shelved as: strong_female_lead
June 12, 2013 – Shelved as: try-to-make-me-go-to-rehab-no-no-no
June 12, 2013 – Shelved as: very-steamy

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)

Alexis *Reality Bites* Chiqui **~Bo0k B0YfRiEnD StEaLER~** wrote: "RUSH IS HERE RUSH IS HERE!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YES. HE. IS. I must admit I won't be starting this until the morning. I CAN'T WAIT!

Maria Yay! I'm sensing a unproductive Monday thanks to this release ;)

message 3: by Dd (new)

Dd Enjoy...:D

Andrea hahaha... that was my reaction to the early release... OMG! WANT TO READ NOW!!!

message 5: by Baba (new)

Baba  Wonderful review, Alexis!

Alexis *Reality Bites* Baba ♥♥♥ Marcus, Tyler, Tate, Dan, Ty, & Hunter wrote: "Wonderful review, Alexis!"

Thank you Baba!! :D

Tracey Murphy Awesome review!

Alexis *Reality Bites* Tracey wrote: "Awesome review!"

Thanks Tracey!! :))

Alexis *Reality Bites* Soraya Naomi wrote: "Fab review, A"

Thank you Soraya!! :D

message 10: by Anna (new)

Anna Oh HELLsss yesss !!! ❤Rush !!!

Alexis *Reality Bites* Anna wrote: "Oh HELLsss yesss !!! ❤Rush !!!"

LOL!! :D

Christy Love your review Alexis! I felt the same way about Captain! Whats the point of introducing us to a character like that and then not giving us anything else! :D

Alexis *Reality Bites* Christy wrote: "Love your review Alexis! I felt the same way about Captain! Whats the point of introducing us to a character like that and then not giving us anything else! :D"

Thanks Christy! Who knows she may give him a stand alone book which would be nice as long as he is not getting with(view spoiler) Uggh.

Kristen Great review, Alex's.

message 15: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex Great review!!! What did you think if the song??

Alexis *Reality Bites* Alex wrote: "Great review!!! What did you think if the song??"

Thanks!!! :))
I loved the song; actually the whole (view spoiler) was my favorite part of the book!

Alexis *Reality Bites* Kristen wrote: "Great review, Alex's."

Thanks Kristen!!! :))

LailaBC Alexis!!! i'm just starting on this one! sttaaaaartting on this one! Seriously somebody needs to kick that spoiled b*tch NAN out preferably to another planet!!! will let u know my thoughts on this after i finish it. great review!!!

message 19: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • FABULOUS review!!

LailaBC finished it in the course of one whole day. again I want nasty Nan taken out pronto! sorry but no mery from this reader her drama has run its course. I want Grant and Harlowe next!!! seriously their pov left me hanging. love the new family Blaire and Rush have formed and the ones who love them truly were there. and and ooohhhh! badass Blaire gets to wield her gun out again to another nasty b*tch A...she didn't deserve to be named like that IMO lol! I'm happy for the couple in the end coz they are happy everybody else can take it or leave it right? but nasty Nan needs to LEAVE she is giving me stress gurl more than it did to Blaire o_O

Blacky *Romance Addict* Fab review Alexis :)

Alexis *Reality Bites* Laila wrote: "Alexis!!! i'm just starting on this one! sttaaaaartting on this one! Seriously somebody needs to kick that spoiled b*tch NAN out preferably to another planet!!! will let u know my thoughts on this ..."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Alexis *Reality Bites* Lisa Jayne wrote: "FABULOUS review!!"

Thanks Lisa Jayne!!! :DD

Alexis *Reality Bites* Laila wrote: "finished it in the course of one whole day. again I want nasty Nan taken out pronto! sorry but no mery from this reader her drama has run its course. I want Grant and Harlowe next!!! seriously thei..."

YES! I want(view spoiler) Nan can eat dirt for all I care.

Alexis *Reality Bites* Blacky *Mistress of doom* wrote: "Fab review Alexis :)"

Thanks Blacky!!! :))

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Awesome review Alexis!

Alexis *Reality Bites* ★SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Awesome review Alexis!"

Thanks SueBee!! :D

It's just me Shelly B Great review:)))))

Alexis *Reality Bites* It's just me Shelly B wrote: "Great review:)))))"

Thank you Shelly!!! :))

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Fabulous review, Alexis! I really hope Nan never gets a book. I can't see anything short of a miracle getting her to be endearing to me :-/

Alexis *Reality Bites* Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Fabulous review, Alexis! I really hope Nan never gets a book. I can't see anything short of a miracle getting her to be endearing to me :-/"

Thank you!! :D
That's it, it would take a MIRACLE for me to like that whore-bag.