Akanksha❤ Søren♰'s Reviews > Lost and Found

Lost and Found by Nicole  Williams

bookshelves: write-review, series-continuation

Realllllllyyyyy loved this book

It reminded me a little of Chasing McCree; If you loved Chasing McCree by J.C. Isabellaby, you will love this too~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lost and Found.

February 7, 2013 – Shelved
May 12, 2013 – Started Reading
May 12, 2013 – Shelved as: out-in-2013
May 12, 2013 –
1.0% "Hope this goes good, have been meaning to start this the entire week; looks promising.. #Busybee"
May 12, 2013 –
7.0% " “Don’t pretend you weren’t checking my butt out when I walked by you earlier. I felt like my ass was about to catch on fire from your unblinking, laser eyes.” - Jesse \n \n Hahahahahaha!! Thats it, I'm in love with Jesse already!"
May 12, 2013 –
24.0% " “I promise I’ll think about going on a date with you. Sometime.”\n If Jesse’s expression could get more relieved, I couldn’t envision it.\n \n “I’ve never been so excited for sometime.” \n \n Jesse Walker, You steal my breath away! ;))\n swoon"
May 12, 2013 –
40.0% " Could someone, please, for the love of God, find the man a shirt? The whole encounter couldn’t be healthy for a girl’s heart. LOL\n \n Jesse is so PERFECT!! So heartmeltingly amazing .\n or is it heartwarmingly? :S wtv totally swooning, gushing, blushing over him!"
May 12, 2013 –
86.0% "Drama re-loaded!!!!!!!\n Loving this book! :D"
May 12, 2013 – Finished Reading
May 13, 2013 – Shelved as: write-review
May 29, 2013 – Shelved as: series-continuation

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

C-Money I'm assuming you're down. Please tell me there's a HEA

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Chelcie wrote: "I'm assuming you're down. Please tell me there's a HEA"

Yess! :D HEA
Haha, sorry; fell asleep as soon as I finished it!