Jason's Reviews > The Earth Shifter

The Earth Shifter by Lada Ray

M 50x66

bookshelves: science-fiction, thriller, new-fiction

‘The Earth Shifter’ takes the reader on a world-enriching spiritual journey filled with drama and excitement! Lada Ray, with her keen intuitive sense, has written another impressive thriller. As in her previous thrillers, 'Gold Train' and 'Stepford USA', Ms. Ray artfully puts the pieces in place, building the suspense steadily until the reader is fully encompassed. In 'Gold Train’ we were treated to the mystery of the Tsar’s missing gold. In 'The Earth Shifter' we journey back to key moments in Russian history to gain insight into the forces influencing the fate of the Earth today. If you have never been to Russia, let Ms. Ray introduce you to Moscow and Siberia as you have never imagined them. The powerful natural forces of the Russian steppes and the rich historical legacy of Moscow shine in the pages of this thriller providing a unique perspective on the world changes that are taking place around us.

There is an exciting spy component to this book that includes corporate espionage as well as secret government agencies. What do we discover at the top of these stealth organizations? It is not high-tech but rather psychic powers! Remote viewers and shamans are of interest to this power-obsessed community. Will multinational corporations drive the world to a horrible fate, or will spiritual leaders heal the world by using the magic and wisdom of the ancient traditions? Read ‘The Earth Shifter’ and find out!

Lada writes the characters in ‘The Earth Shifter’ beautifully. You will feel the excitement as you experience the joys and frustrations of two families destined to bring forces on opposite sides of the globe together. ‘The Earth Shifter’ has incredible scope. It combines geopolitics, spirituality, cultural depth and, perhaps most of all, the idea that it is the relationships we form, how we treat each other, that is so important to the healing of the planet. I highly recommend this book. It is so much fun to read!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Earth Shifter.

Finished Reading
February 6, 2013 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Lada Ray Jason, thank you so very much for such a wonderful, in-depth review of The Earth Shifter! Loved it!