Natalie's Reviews > Twisted Perfection

Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines

did not like it
Recommended for: NOBODY

Another let down by Abbi Glines. I have to say that this book also was a disappointment, with a few shiny ups. But sadly, it bored me more often then not. I ended up DNF it sadly.

Woods has always been the character that stood out for me, bright and shiny, so I really had high hopes for this book. I´m sad to say I was let down. Especially Della was a dull and boring character, she just seemed flat to me. I felt no connection to her at all. Her story was, I´m sure, supposed to be heartbreaking but it didn´t move me at all.
The second half of the book was good, but nothing to write home about. And Woods deeply disappponted me. He was the star in the two first books of the Too Far series. I instantly loved him in book one. Turned out in this he was just another horn dog and a daddy's doormat :(

Abbi Glines´s books are the kinds you read one afternoon in the sun, or in between really great books. I was very impressed with the first book by her, I read, Never Too Far. It has gone downhill from there. It is just something missing from her books. Abbi´s got the talent, but I´ve got the feeling she isn´t putting 100% into her books. At least this book. Sorry Abbi...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted Perfection.

February 6, 2013 – Shelved
April 22, 2013 – Started Reading
April 22, 2013 –
0.0% "I know that i should probably finish Never too Far before starting this one...but i just can't help myself :)"
April 22, 2013 –
2.0% "I am already liking Della!!"
16.0% "Hmmm......IDK...."
April 22, 2013 –
16.0% "Woods is all sexy and stuff, but his decision making is BS..so far this book is a bit of a disappoiment:((("
April 25, 2013 –
50.0% "finally, it is starting to get good!"
April 28, 2013 – Finished Reading
April 19, 2015 – Shelved as: dnf
September 10, 2015 – Shelved as: dnf

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

Stephanie *Lo* at MeanGirlsLuvBooks I am so excited to read this story! And the next one after. and of course Never Too Far (goes without saying)

Natalie Abbi Glines is really great!

Alexis *Reality Bites* Me too! Can't wait!:D

message 4: by LipSmackin' (new) - added it

LipSmackin' GoodBooks Bloggin' Bitches why in God's name would you put him on hold!?!?!?!

Natalie I had so many other books to read. But he is back now!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Sorry it did not hit the mark. I have been holding off to see where the series takes us.

Liesbeth Pretty much agree to everything you said. It's been awhile since I read the too far series but I remember liking Woods. He seemed genuine and caring. But he was just in it for the sex and loved tits. Ugh, he fell flat for me after that. I also didn't connect to Della either. Her story really didn't do anything for me.