Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾'s Reviews > Twisted Perfection

Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines

My Woods:

[image error]

Oh Woods Woods Woods. When I first met you in Fallen Too Far I just knew I was going to love you. Boy did you surpass my wildest hopes with your possesive, sexy, and dirty-talkin ways.

The story starts off with a bang...and I do mean a bang

It starts hot and doesn't let off until the very end. Abbi Glines is seriously the queen of writing one hell of a steamy love scene. Seriously Ms. Glines

But I digress

Della sets off on a road trip to see the world, while trying to heal and learn to live with the wounds of a dark and troubling childhood. When she stops at a gas station to fill up her car and meets Woods.

Woods you truly had me at
"You're gonna have to let me get around you, sweetheart."

Woods is trying to escape his own demons, and meeting Della offers him a necessary distraction.

I don't want to reveal too much of what happens next, since it will take away from the story, but it kept me up reading all night.

Certain events take place and Della finds herself meeting Woods again. Only this time, Woods isn't letting her go.

"You are mine. Do you hear me? You are mine, Della Sloane. I will take care of you. Nothing is taking you away from me. Nothing."

I loved the way that Woods and Della's relationship develops. Yes there is some angst, and there were some times that I wanted to smack Woods. Thankfully, it didn't take him long for him to get his act together.

I will say that this book had some of the steamiest scenes I've read in a book by Abbi Glines. I loved Rush, and I adored Preston from Just for Now, but 20% in, I was saying "Preston and Rush, who?"

Not a spoiler, but some dirty talkin' lovin'*
(view spoiler)

When I first read a blurb about Della, I was concerned that she would grate on me. I was afraid that it would be the case of a broken, needy, and whiny heroine. She was certainly not that. She has her demons, but she's no pushover and I really enjoyed her character.

I thought that this book would be a stand alone, so I got to admit that the ending left me feeling a little...well...let's go with confused?

It did leave off on a bit of a cliffhanger, but it is not one I can't live with since the main relationship between the hero and heroine WAS resolved.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted Perfection.

February 5, 2013 – Shelved
February 27, 2013 – Shelved as: favorite-authors
February 27, 2013 – Shelved as: steamy-romance
February 27, 2013 – Shelved as: new-adult
February 27, 2013 – Shelved as: april-2013
April 22, 2013 – Started Reading
April 22, 2013 –
0.0% "FINALLY! Oh Woods...come to mama!\n "
April 22, 2013 –
8.0% "Well then! Woods you dirty talking sexy deliciousness you THAT.WAS."
April 22, 2013 –
21.0% "holy crap but this book is hot!"
April 22, 2013 –
45.0% "Oh c'mon Woods! Just man up and do something already!"
48.0% "About damn time!"
April 23, 2013 –
83.0% "holy shit daddy dearest\n "
April 23, 2013 – Shelved as: auto-buy-authors
April 23, 2013 –
100.0% ""
April 23, 2013 – Shelved as: keeper-shelf
April 23, 2013 – Shelved as: best-dirty-talk
April 23, 2013 – Shelved as: cliffhanger
April 23, 2013 – Shelved as: favorite-alpha-hero
April 23, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)

Nicole Great review. Your Woods is hot :)

Christy Wow Lkay! I second Nicole... Your Woods is HOT!!!! Great review :D

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Great review Lkay!

Blacky *Romance Addict* Fab review Lkay :)

Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~ Great review Lkay :). That is the perfect Woods. He is defiantly my favorite AG hero so far :)

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Thank you ladies :)
Woods has def been my favorite AG hero so far too, Vikki...He's second after Preston. Something about dirty talkin bad boys gets me every time hahaha

Chrystal I agree, your Woods is gorgeous! Who is that?
Great review!!

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ ahh yes, isn't he just yummy? lol I believe he's a Brazillian model. I just stumbled on him when I was ogling...er...googling pics :D

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ great review Lkay....loved his dirty talking! ;)

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Thanks Sharon! His dirty talking was pretty damn hot :)

Susanne Love your casting, Lkay! It was a hit! <3

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Susanne wrote: "Love your casting, Lkay! It was a hit! <3"

Thanks, Susanne! Can't wait for the next book :)

message 15: by Susanne (last edited Sep 17, 2013 07:23AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Susanne Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Susanne wrote: "Love your casting, Lkay! It was a hit!

Thanks, Susanne! Can't wait for the next book :)"

I can't either! But less than a week to go! Yay! <3