Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~'s Reviews > Twisted Perfection

Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines

I enjoyed this a whole bunch more then the Rush/Blaire saga, in a large part because Woods consistently put Delilah first. For all his talk, I didn't feel the same about Rush.

There is nothing I would change about Woods - he was hot, sweet, understanding and all around amazing. He was exactly what Delilah needed. We once again have the case of insta-lust which quickly leads to almost-but-not-quite insta love. I'm choosing to ignore that you probably shouldn't be ready to uproot your entire life for someone after a couple of weeks, but maybe I'm just being cynical.

It felt like Abbi Glines actually upped the steam factor again with this one. I gotta admit, it got an eyebrow raise or two out of me. I'm not complaining at all - but I'm curious how much farther she is going to push it.

The ending was the kind of cliffhanger I like. It made me curious about what is in store next for Delilah and woods, but didn't make me want to cry/throw things. Looking forward to the rest of their story.

(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted Perfection.

February 5, 2013 – Shelved
April 29, 2013 – Shelved as: swoon
April 29, 2013 – Shelved as: sweet
April 29, 2013 – Shelved as: traumatic-past
April 29, 2013 – Shelved as: lions-and-tigers-and-secrets-oh-my

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

• Lisa • Great review Vikki, i'm enjoying this loads... Woods is dreamy ❤

Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~ Thanks Lisa Jayne :). I agree, Woods is pretty much perfect. I hope he doesn't screw up in the next one :). I hope we get a Tripp book too.

• Lisa • YES!! Im totally falling for Tripp x

Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~ Lisa wrote: "Great review! :)"

Thanks Lisa :)

xrysa Great review Vikki :)
I'm in love with this book!!

Christy Great review Vikki! Love your spoiler at the end... I felt the same way!

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Great review! Couldn't agree more :) and the steam factor was definitely through the roof on this one

I had a feeling about that (your spoiler) in Never Too Far, and when it was confirmed here? myea...no! I hated her, and it would def take some doing to endear me to that character. *shrugs*

*♡Carol♡* Great Review Vikki!!

Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~ kristina wrote: "Great review Vikki :)
I'm in love with this book!!"

Thanks Kristina. It was really good!

Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~ Lkay wrote: "Great review! Couldn't agree more :) and the steam factor was definitely through the roof on this one

You know, re-read that part again, I'm still holding out some hope (view spoiler)

Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~ Carol wrote: "Great Review Vikki!!
Am so mad that its actually confirm that Nan and Grant relationship crap no matter what I just cant like her!"

Ditto! I can't stand her!

Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~ Christy wrote: "Great review Vikki! Love your spoiler at the end... I felt the same way!"

Thanks Christy. I know there are a few fans, but I can't imagine ever being one!.

message 13: by Debra (last edited Apr 23, 2013 03:33PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Debra Great review, Vikki!! I think I liked this one better than the ones about Rush and Blaire too...and I completely agree with your spoiler as well!

message 14: by Desiree (new)

Desiree I totally agree with you about Rush. I was pretty sick and tired of his "oh baby, I'll never hurt you again. You'll come first from now on." And yet really, she never did! But aside from that, he was pretty hot! hehee.