Akanksha❤ Søren♰'s Reviews > Twisted Perfection

bookshelves: series-continuation

~~~~

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Wood's Story!!! Eeeeeeeepppp!!~
description

April 23rd, luv, COME ASAP.
description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted Perfection.

February 5, 2013 – Shelved
April 21, 2013 – Shelved as: series-continuation
April 22, 2013 –
1.0% "*Covergasm!*\n The guy is HOT!! Totally like I would have imagined Woods to be ;)"
April 24, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
April 24, 2013 – Shelved as: out-in-2013
May 20, 2014 – Started Reading
May 20, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)

♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews *squeeeeeeeeee* I cant wait for April, there are so many great books coming out :D

Beth Michele I like that Cover! Can't wait to read it!

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Becka wrote: "*squeeeeeeeeee* I cant wait for April, there are so many great books coming out :D"

Hahaha, Tell me about it, April kickstarts with a bang! WALKING DISASTER and 2 more awaited releases on the same dayyy!

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Ditto, but in my head Woods in wayh hotter than the cover too, can't wait to read his story!

Beth Michele April can't come soon enough! :)

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Beth wrote: "April can't come soon enough! :)"

Amen girl!

Beth Michele Akanksha ❤ wrote: "Beth wrote: "April can't come soon enough! :)"

Amen girl!"

Christine Woods really stepped up his game in Never Too Far! Liked him before but now.. love him! :) Is it April 23rd yet??? :P

message 10: by Beth (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beth Michele Christine (Rainy Day Reads) wrote: "Woods really stepped up his game in Never Too Far! Liked him before but now.. love him! :) Is it April 23rd yet??? :P"

I wish.... :)

Amanda I want to be Woods' girlfriend really really bad!! Lowing this book was coming out made it easier to accept the fact that Never Too Far had ended!!

message 12: by Beth (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beth Michele You might have to wait in line Amanda! LOL

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Haha, Samee! I totally fell deeper in love with Woods after Never Too Far and I feel good knowing he'll get his HEA too soon! :D x

message 14: by Beth (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beth Michele Plus, he looks totally hot on that cover...let's be honest! :)

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ I found him hot since the first book! ;)

message 16: by Beth (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beth Michele Akanksha ❤ wrote: "I found him hot since the first book! ;)"

:0)

Stephanie Palomo Do you think Abbi might write something about Rush and Blaire in this book, cause even though they had their HEA it just seemed like there should have been more to that ending, to many questions unanswered!

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ She's writing a bonus chapter or epilogue if it gets 500 reviews on Amazon &&&
Maybe a book if it hits #1 on Amazon!

Roline Bautista Abbi already confirmed a 3rd book for Blaire and Rush and the Bonus chapter for Never too Far was too die for. LOVE IT!

Karissa Waaa, somehow I thought Twisted Perfection came out in 4 days, somehow switched the release month... I've been looking foreward to ti sooo much :(

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Haha, No.. it was always coming out on 23rd April :)

Katie Yay yay yay yay yay yay happy dance

♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews Who is angelina and why is he meant to want her - that is my 2 most important questions from the new teaser, if he cheats, I swear I will have a freaking fit >:(

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Becka wrote: "Who is angelina and why is he meant to want her - that is my 2 most important questions from the new teaser, if he cheats, I swear I will have a freaking fit >:("

Daddy must have told him, Marry this girl; maybe? :S No clue..

Christine I am starting this tonight... So excited!! :) This will be my first Blog Tour and I'm glad it's for this book.

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Christine (Rainy Day Reads) wrote: "I am starting this tonight... So excited!! :) This will be my first Blog Tour and I'm glad it's for this book."

You lucky bum youu!!
What's a Blog Tour? :P

Christine The Blog Tour for Twisted Perfection. Saw the sign up list about a month ago and was selected as one of the 40. :)

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Ahhhh.. Till I saw it, it was shut.. :\

Christine Akanksha ❤ wrote: "Ahhhh.. Till I saw it, it was shut.. :\"

Oh. My. Goodness Akansksha!! I started Twisted Perfection last night at 9:30am and didn't stop till I was done at 3:30am. Holy cow Woods is AMAZING and dare I say... I love him more than Rush. *gasp*

I also thought this was a one off but was shocked with the ending and then it says their story will continue in Fall 2013 with 'Simple Perfection'. :) YAY! More Woods!! :)

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Christine (Rainy Day Reads) wrote: "Akanksha ❤ wrote: "Ahhhh.. Till I saw it, it was shut.. :\"

OH MY GOD. Woman, you just :O :O :O :O :O Kill me.
WHATTTTTTT.. Yayie! More WOODS <3

Hahaha, I do love Woods more than Rush. Its somewhere in one of my reviews. :)) He's wayh sweeter even though he is a player/badboy

Christine Akanksha ❤ wrote: "Christine (Rainy Day Reads) wrote: "Akanksha ❤ wrote: "Ahhhh.. Till I saw it, it was shut.. :\"

I can NOT wait for your reaction to this book. I never knew Woods was so HOT. I mean I liked him before and was excited for his story. But whoa! He is super HOT HOT HOT and man... the dirty mouth on him... :P

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Christine (Rainy Day Reads) wrote: "Akanksha ❤ wrote: "Christine (Rainy Day Reads) wrote: "Akanksha ❤ wrote: "Ahhhh.. Till I saw it, it was shut.. :\"

STOP STOP STOP :P this is torture. agrh.. 10 days more.. how will I survive. x_x hahaha

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Abbi's on a roll this year.. :D

Christine Akanksha ❤ wrote: "Christine (Rainy Day Reads) wrote: "Akanksha ❤ wrote: "Christine (Rainy Day Reads) wrote: "Akanksha ❤ wrote: "Ahhhh.. Till I saw it, it was shut.. :\"

Oh. My. Goodness Akansksha!! I started Twist..."

You will survive (key the music). And I will enjoy reading your status updates! :)

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Hahahah :P :P

Stephanie Palomo Girl have u started this book yet? Damn all I have to say is I loved it, and the ending, not really what I call a cliffhanger but there is a second book after this one because of course how it ends called "Simple Perfection".

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Nope, not started it yet.. was feeling down y'day! Will start this today :D

Isabel *IsaBooks* That's really bad girl :/

Nevaeh Lee Tell 'em how you really feel, girl ;o)

Danielle That's happened to me but now I just go with my gut and read it. Then look at the reviews later. But yeah its called a review not lets tell the plot in your perspective.

M3tamorphasis11 Omigoodness girly, I feel your pain. I always try to be extra careful not to give too much away and if I am posting a tid-bit from the book. I make sure its that. I have seen long reviews that are almost the books summed up rewrite. Ugh! I sometimes think my reviews suck and that it might make the person reading it all confused, right? In reality, when I look book at reviews that spoil it, I am glad I review books the way that I do. Eh! I usually read reviews after the book. Never before, for this exact reason. Sorry you are bummed. :(

message 42: by Cari (new) - added it

Cari I never give anything about the actual story away. I will put if I recommend or say pass. If it's fast paced and keeps my attention or if it drags by. Sometimes add cliffhanger ect. I feel your pain,I freaking hate when someone gives a play by play of the whole freaking book.

Mirian that's one of the reasons I only read reviews after I read the book.
Sorry you didn't read it because it's one of my favorites.

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ Mirian wrote: "that's one of the reasons I only read reviews after I read the book.
Sorry you didn't read it because it's one of my favorites."

I will read it once the whole series is out.. like ALL their boosk.. but after reading the disastrous work by Abbi in the last two books for Rush I doubt I want to read this series