Wendy's Reviews > SEAL of Honor

SEAL of Honor by Tonya Burrows

bookshelves: kindle, men-in-uniform, romantic-suspense
Recommended to Wendy by: Elizabeth (Liz)

Lurved it! For all you Cindy Gerard fans, this will not disappoint. This has great dialogue, with little bits of humor thrown in; the plot's solid and easy to follow with great pacing that never lost it's momentum. Tonya Burrow's characters are full of personality and they all have their own demons to deal with, which leaves me eagerly awaiting the next book in the installment.

Enjoy!

A special thanks goes out to Elizabeth for finding this little gem. Thanks Lizzie!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read SEAL of Honor.

Quotes Wendy Liked

Tonya Burrows
“I was born and raised in the South, honey, but I'm no Southern Belle. I shoot what I aim at.”
Tonya Burrows, SEAL of Honor

February 4, 2013 – Shelved
May 22, 2013 – Shelved as: kindle
May 22, 2013 – Shelved as: men-in-uniform
May 22, 2013 – Shelved as: romantic-suspense
Started Reading
May 26, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)

Jill Looks good, Wen! O_O

Wendy Ha! O_O

Wendy So far so good Naysa. The writing and scenery, reminds me of Cindy Gerard's Black Ops series.

Jill Wendy wrote: "So far so good Naysa. The writing and scenery, reminds me of Cindy Gerard's Black Ops series.

You know how Jill is picky with her CR reads? Well I'm fussy with my RS reads. So fingers crossed."

You know how Jill is picky with her CR reads?
Hee-hee! And I shall be even pickier now that I've read Tangled.

message 5: by Emma ~ The Indecisive Reader ~ (last edited May 23, 2013 04:49PM) (new) - added it

Emma ~ The Indecisive Reader ~ Hope you enjoy it Wendy, i have this down as to read, i been missing my RS lately :-)

Wendy Jill wrote: "Wendy wrote: "So far so good Naysa. The writing and scenery, reminds me of Cindy Gerard's Black Ops series.

I know dearest! The bar has been set high for your future CR reads. That's going to be hard to top. :)

Wendy Emma wrote: "Hope you enjoy it Wendy, i have this down as to read, i been missing my RS lately :-)"

Thanks Emma! I love my RS reads too. Fingers crossed all goes well with this.

Wendy BamaGal wrote: "Wendy wrote: "So far so good Naysa. The writing and scenery, reminds me of Cindy Gerard's Black Ops series.

You know how..."

Well, that's a mark in it's favor. Tomorrow is my last day of school..."

You know what Naysa? Even the hero's name is Gabe. :)

Elizabeth (Liz) *smooches* Glad you lurved it, cookie :-)

Wendy Elizabeth - Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews wrote: "*smooches* Glad you lurved it, cookie :-)"

I did love it Lizzie! Thanks for finding it dearie. *muah!*

Wendy BamaGal wrote: "Wendy wrote: "BamaGal wrote: "Wendy wrote: "So far so good Naysa. The writing and scenery, reminds me of Cindy Gerard's Black Ops series.

You know how..."

Well, that's a mark in it's favor. T..."

Hope you enjoy it Naysa! The writing is a lot like Cindy Gerard. Can't wait to see what you think. :)

Wendy BamaGal wrote: "Oooh...I feel kind of dirty now sandwiched between this girl love... ;-)"

LOL. ;)

message 13: by Jill (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jill Fantastic review, Wen! And so glad you loved it!!!
I'm going to try and get it started next week! :)

message 14: by Susan (new)

Susan added it! thanks, Wendy!

Wendy Jill wrote: "Fantastic review, Wen! And so glad you loved it!!!
I'm going to try and get it started next week! :)"

Thanks Jilly. Hope you enjoy it!

Wendy Susan wrote: "added it! thanks, Wendy!"

Enjoy Susan!

Tonya Burrows Thanks for the review, Wendy!

Wendy Tonya wrote: "Thanks for the review, Wendy!"

You're welcome Tonya! :)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Awesome review, Wendy! I enjoyed it, too. Looking forward to reading more, that's for sure!

Lady Heather Wonderful review, Wendy! This looks really good. Thanks for the heads up :)

Wendy UniquelyMoi *Dhestiny* BlithelyBookish wrote: "Awesome review, Wendy! I enjoyed it, too. Looking forward to reading more, that's for sure!"

Thanks Dhes! Me too, I can't wait to see what happens next either.

Wendy Lady Heather wrote: "Wonderful review, Wendy! This looks really good. Thanks for the heads up :)"

Thanks Heather! And you're so welcome dearie. :)