A.R. Von's Reviews > Save the Date

Save the Date by Sadie Grubor

Feb 04, 2013

Another great by Sadie Grubor! A 4.5 out of 5 rating for me. I had a lot of fun reading this (maybe a little too much). I feel as if I personally know all of the characters and shared their emotions (especially the laughter/happiness) as if it was my own. Any fans of the genre that enjoys fun with their reading, some suspense and a lingering ending (that has you doing a face palm and dying for the next book like yesterday) will adore Save the Date :)

Lilli is a young, strong, determined, independent, smart and beautiful woman. She has a lot of weight on her shoulders and does whatever she needs to do to survive and help her father. Instead of things getting better and a bit easier with time, it seems to get worse and harder. Lilli does not want to let her father or herself down. But what can she possibly do to fix it all? After all she’s only one person.

Aiden is a great looking (player to the nth degree), smart, fun, funny and wealthy guy that is recently faced with a task, an almost impossible one at that, that if he does not accomplish. The well-being of his family, many employees and himself are at risk. He now turns his life around to do what is best for himself and those relying on him, he just needs one single person to agree to certain terms and then things will be back to rights. The problem is, who?

I cannot wait to see what’s to come of Lilli and Aiden! Especially after the way the book left off. These two belong together like April showers for May’s flowers and I’m hoping for the best for them.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Save the Date.