Reanell Tisdale's Reviews > Beauty from Surrender

Beauty from Surrender by Georgia Cates

Feb 04, 2013

Beauty from Surrender starts off where Beauty from Pain left off. I'm glad for this because that ending made me want to cry!

So Jack Henry decides he can't live without Laurelyn so he hires a private detective to find her, and it takes awhile for that to happen because she has taken on a stage name. But he finally does find her, snd they are finally back together.

Laurelyn's mother really really made me want to scream!! She doesn't have the nurturing aspect of a mother that's for sure. Then bring good ole Blake into the mix and you really want to strangle somebody.

And boy oh boy how I loved Jack Henry's dirty mouth! One minute I was swooning by his words and the next I was like holy cow where did that come from?

There is plenty of drama to keep up the angst and plenty of WTF moments.

I'm glad the author decided to further the story without leaving you with your jaw to the floor. I caught on to some hints at the end and I'm dying to know if I'm right!! And yet she was able to satisfy the readers who don't want to read more into Jack Henry and Laurelyn(who wouldn't want to is my question)

4.5 beautiful stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beauty from Surrender.

February 4, 2013 – Shelved