Divya's Reviews > Seasons in Purdah

Seasons in Purdah by Anjuelle Floyd

Feb 03, 2013

"The dreamer is any and everything in their dream, but what if other people have experienced the same dream, shared the experiences with you?" Just a couple of days or so before I read Seasons in Purdah I was having a conversation with a friend about out of body experiences and dreaming. I was telling her how a dream is an out of body experience. And she asked, ''So if you are dreaming about me, and it is indeed an experience, then I must experience it too ..." and then we were wondering that perhaps people do have the same dreams.

Seasons in Purdah is a metaphorical journey of Sahel & Titus, Sahel & Carl, Sahel & James, Sahel & her dad, Sahel & her mom and Sahel & Sahel..

Sahel is a psychotherapist who has lost her eyesight to an accident. She has lost her vision, but is however now able to visualize beyond the seen and the unseen. She gets in touch with her inner self only to be a spectator to many a secret. Mystified, she resolves to find answers to the many questions life has thrown at her.

Seasons in Purdah is not just simply about a psychotherapist, it's in fact a psychotherapy in itself. This book is a very honest, straight from the heart experience with many layers and sub layers to it.

Highly stylistic in writing without fancy jargon, yet a beautiful play of words; this book makes a sheer brilliant read.

....and when you finish reading Anjuelle Floyd's Seasons in Purdah, you begin your Seasons in Purdah!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seasons in Purdah.

Adrienna Well said, I wonder about the dreams too. Great review too.